• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders fan thanks Hawks

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]-ga2MWNWCAI[/YOUTUBE]

I always have a team i like after my Hawks and have been thinking of joining Raider Nation tbh.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, im one of those Raiders fans that is happy the Donks didn't get 3!! Ya some fans might NOT care either way.. But this HARDCORE Raider Fan does.. 3 is bigger than 2!! Congrats to our former AFC West rival Seahawks on their first SUPERBOWL!! Its show time next year.. Oakland VS Seattle and I will be there!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]-ga2MWNWCAI[/YOUTUBE]

I always have a team i like after my Hawks and have been thinking of joining Raider Nation tbh.

Always room for one more in the Nation, despite the somewhat tarnished image we really are great fans.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone said the other day that the Seahawks are the new Raiders and the 12th man is the new RaiderNation. They meant it as a slight, but I took it as a compliment. Those old "dirty" Raider teams were great and Raider fans are some of the best in sports. Between Lynch and a shared hatred of those nancies across the bay, there is a kinship between these cities and football. Lets hope you guys can finally turn it around :suds:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always room for one more in the Nation, despite the somewhat tarnished image we really are great fans.

The image that went in my mind was the franchise. The fans have always been devoted even despite the joke the team has been since Al Davis went senile.

Is that guy in the video retarded or something, though? It sounds like something's not right.