• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question on call

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't trying to be funny or anything, I really don't know the details of the situation. I know it was at the end of the game and it was a 3rd down, that's about it.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to be funny or anything, I really don't know the details of the situation. I know it was at the end of the game and it was a 3rd down, that's about it.

I'm pretty sure they wasted their last timeout (and I do mean wasted... that was about the worst timeout management I can remember... I was only listening on the radio and could recognize that) right before that play. The play was with about 3:30 left in the game.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure they wasted their last timeout (and I do mean wasted... that was about the worst timeout management I can remember... I was only listening on the radio and could recognize that) right before that play. The play was with about 3:30 left in the game.

Thanks, I did not know any of those details. So I'm guessing it wasn't reviewed since the Seahawks could not challenge and it was outside of the 2 minute warning when it may be reviewed automatically.

Watching it in real time, I didn't think anything of it. I thought he was past the 1st down marker. It was only a day or two after the game when I heard people said he was short of the 1st down.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Hawks did have a time out but the play happened so fast and where the Refs spotted the ball seemed like the correct spot at the time. I completely missed it until I saw the replays after the game. The coaches upstairs should have caught that one if they had a time out left.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight it seemed like a bad call but that isn't what cost us the game.

1. Burning timeouts with like 3:00 left? That was stupid
2. Not letting them score after we burned all those timeouts was pretty dumb as well.
3. We're in deep late in the game and we go with the stupid run/run/pass sequence that's been useless for 2 years.

PC's the one in charge of the timeouts, but when things get tight Bevell goes back into his shell with his stupid, predictable playcalling and it costs us games. I hope the Texans offer him a truck load of money to take that guy off of our hands.

BeastHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the crabtree non fumble was a make up call for this blatantly missed PI that would have been first and goal from the 7.

hz67lgA.gif
You mean Crabtree's blatant push off at the 20 that wasn't called? Hell Niner receivers were doing that all game long and not getting called for it. So I don't see what you're complaining about.:lame: