• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question For Lebron Trollers

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say it's the other way around really. First the Miami Heat fans are stupid, arrogant and they provide no quality posts or information in here, so the response for the average person is to treat them like 13 year olds and throw their own shit back into their face and then rub it in.

Your game is weak and your weak sauce is extra spicy. :laugh3: :laugh3:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid tlf enjoys bragging about being stupid

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be honest and admit that you like dissing Little Lebron because of how it pisses the hell out of these Miami Heat fans and gets them riled.

:laugh3::lol::yahoo:

I love getting the LeSlurps riled up; however the main reason I dis LeEasyWayOut is because, well, he took the easy-way-out to win AND he is coddled / babied more than any player in the game YET he whines and cries more than anyone.

No respect for a guy like that...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of it was brought on by LeBron choosing to join 2 other all stars..former all star ray allen. the not 1 not 2 tv special. etc.

he probably is the best player in league right now...but a lot of that is overblown to how much help he has....if it was just him and bosh you have seen lately they would be more of a middle of pack team. often when they have wade and their whole team healthy LeBron doesn't have to do much of anything...it sticks out to me the Christmas day game he had 10 points in first quarter and just 4 in 2nd and 3rd quarters combined. often he goes to the bench with a deficit and the team gets him a 10 point lead.

That may be, but in all honesty wasn't that his right in free agency? My only complaint was if Pat Riley was given a heads up a year before it happened and I believe they told him. That would be collusion even though no one can prove it. Either way - it's ancient new and most likely no worse than what othes players and gm's have done

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love getting the LeSlurps riled up; however the main reason I dis LeEasyWayOut is because, well, he took the easy-way-out to win AND he is coddled / babied more than any player in the game YET he whines and cries more than anyone.

No respect for a guy like that...

I knew it :laugh3:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is why would a Heat fan be riled up? They are the reigning champs. I agree its just sad. More sad that he actually admits he is obsessed.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is why would a Heat fan be riled up? They are the reigning champs. I agree its just sad. More sad that he actually admits he is obsessed.

They used to do the same thing on ESPN to the Kobe fans. The Kobe fans -we called them KLFs short for Kobe Loving Faggots until the mods banned the word. The KLF's and now the LJF's go with the presumption that their man can do no wrong - when the loose game they will always blame it on the refs or the other players. That makes them easy targets to harrass and troll. Even I enjoyed saying things just to get them riled. Once I really started paying attention to all of the games, however I began to realize that Kobe really never was as good as Michael Jordan and was a selfish player. Now the Lakers have screwed themselves for two more years with a horrible contract. I would bet you that Kobe would have taken any offer between 18 and 20 million. Grossly overpaid with no chance to build a winning team

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet you that Kobe would have taken any offer between 18 and 20 million. Grossly overpaid with no chance to build a winning team

Kobe deserves the money he got for everything his done for the Lakers franchise it might have been a little more then what he shoulf of got, but the man fills up arenas & is one of the greatest off all time to have laced it up. The Lakers have made billions off him & even if he took 4 to 5 million less the FA List for next season outside off Lebron & Melo is pretty Irrelevant.

So to say their is no chance to build a winning team because of his contract is incorrect, They will still have over $35 million in available cap space next season with probably a high draft pick in the 1st round. Kobe is not the issue right now going foward he just needs to take the season off IMO & we need to fire no clue Dumbtoni wich was the most pathetic think the Lakers did hiring this idiot coach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe deserves the money he got for everything his done for the Lakers franchise it might have been a little more then what he shoulf of got, but the man fills up arenas & is one of the greatest off all time to have laced it up. The Lakers have made billions off him & even if he took 4 to 5 million less the FA List for next season outside off Lebron & Melo is pretty Irrelevant.

So to say their is no chance to build a winning team because of his contract is incorrect, They will still have over $35 million in available cap space next season with probably a high draft pick in the 1st round. Kobe is not the issue right now going foward he just needs to take the season off IMO & we need to fire no clue Dumbtoni wich was the most pathetic think the Lakers did hiring this idiot coach.
No way Kobe deserved that much.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Resigning Kobe versus building the team around Dwight was a major event laker boy

That was the situation

There is a common denominator for the fall of that organization

Management

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"So to say their is no chance to build a winning team because of his contract is incorrect, They will still have over $35 million in available cap space next season with probably a high draft pick in the 1st round."

It is not incorrect.
You are looking at it backwards.
You have 35M tied up in Kobe/Nash/Sacre. (basically 50% of your cap space).

So, now you have to sign 10 players with the remaining 35M.
Not so easy. Is it?

Or you could tie up the all $$$ in a couple players (like the Heat did with the Big 3(and then go over the cap by signing a bunch of players to the veterans minimum), but unless you are getting 2 superstars (which aren't out there to sign) you will have a team with a very flawed roster and no depth.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1st paragraph dead on, he deserved that money and more. 2nd paragraph come on man, take off the homer goggles. Let's say they bring in Love, Deng...now they are capped out and it is much harder to acquire new talent. It is not impossible but let's say they do bring in other top tier talent, Kobe still has to prove he can play 3rd fiddle.

Resigning Kobe versus building the team around Dwight was a major event laker boy

That was the situation

There is a common denominator for the fall of that organization

Management

You can not judge the organization by standards and goals they are not trying to maintain or accomplish. Their current goals are to repay Kobe, maybe tank a bit and see if they can acquire a couple of top level players to make the rebuild faster once Kobe's contract is off the table. That being said, Short Buss has looked pretty bad since pretty much always.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trolls who make multiple daily threads to bash LeBron and the Heat are completely ruined and I feel sorry for them. It is amusing to read though.

You know whats really sad are bandwagon Heat fans that dont have the balls to admitt they didnt become Heat fans until LeBron James took his roids and talents to South Beach.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know whats really sad are bandwagon Heat fans that dont have the balls to admitt they didnt become Heat fans until LeBron James took his roids and talents to South Beach.

Shows how little you know, Miami has plenty of roids, no reason to bring his own.

...also anyone bitching about how somebody else enjoys their life, or a past time especially the same past time is pathetic and sad. Who gives a fuck, get a life.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe deserves the money he got for everything his done for the Lakers franchise it might have been a little more then what he shoulf of got, but the man fills up arenas & is one of the greatest off all time to have laced it up. The Lakers have made billions off him & even if he took 4 to 5 million less the FA List for next season outside off Lebron & Melo is pretty Irrelevant...

Agreed with this. Kobe has made the Buss family untold millions and billions. The least they could do was give him 1/10 of that. Personally i would not have constructed the deal like that. Instead I would have drawn up a deal to do that after his retirement so as not to hurt my cap situation.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not incorrect.
You are looking at it backwards.
You have 35M tied up in Kobe/Nash/Sacre. (basically 50% of your cap space).

So, now you have to sign 10 players with the remaining 35M.
Not so easy. Is it?

Or you could tie up the all $$$ in a couple players (like the Heat did with the Big 3(and then go over the cap by signing a bunch of players to the veterans minimum), but unless you are getting 2 superstars (which aren't out there to sign) you will have a team with a very flawed roster and no depth.

Mostly, but not entirely correct. That is what the Lakers will have tied up going into the upcoming season. However, it's not 100% tied up. The Lakers have a couple of options re: Nash's contract. One option is that he can medically retire. If he does that, then the Lakers still pay him the $9 million owed on the contract, but it does not count against the cap. The other option is to waive him and use the stretch provision so that the $9 million is paid over 3 seasons and counts as $3 million per year against the cap.

Basically, the Lakers are screwed for this season (which everyone knew going in) and can only improve via trade. They are semi-screwed for next season. Things start getting a lot better cap wise after next season.

I expect that the following will happen. The Lakers will get a decent 1st round pick in a very deep upcoming draft and they will make a very attractive offer to Lebron. If Lebron surprises everyone and signs with the Lakers, then obviously the re-build becomes much easier.

If Lebron does as expected and stays in Miami, then the Lakers will likely sign a mid-level FA or 2 and fix their sites on Kevin Love in the following FA class. After that season, Kobe's contract ends and the Lakers can go after another max player or 2 (depending obviously on what they've got tied up in other contracts by then) such as Westbrook.

All in all, things are bleak for this season, kind of bleak next season and then they get a lot better after that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with this. Kobe has made the Buss family untold millions and billions. The least they could do was give him 1/10 of that. Personally i would not have constructed the deal like that. Instead I would have drawn up a deal to do that after his retirement so as not to hurt my cap situation.

Not sure they can do that unless it were some sort of "handshake agreement". If I understand the cba correctly, such a contract if agreed on while he is still an active player, would count against the cap. I could be wrong, but I believe that is what I heard.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3