• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question For Lebron Trollers

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost safe to say Nash won't be with us next season. I can actually still see him getting traded to Toronto for next to nothing but it will be an improvement over the current situation.

And we get probably get Young, X, Meeks, Marshall and Johnson for under $15 mil total

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Pau might net us a couple of key players to build with...Jim and Mitch will make the right call for team

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor going around right now is Nash is being shopped to Toronto for Rudy Gay. It may blossom into a bigger trade than just these particulars suggesting it may include Gasol and perhaps a third team. There are five weeks left till the trade deadline so, the Lakers may still jettison some more heavy contracts in the coming weeks to get under the repeater luxury tax and to get the team younger and more athletic. I think they should also address their anemic, incompetent head coach as well but that is just my opinion.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Pau might net us a couple of key players to build with...Jim and Mitch will make the right call for team

:agree: The Lakers are in a bit of a position of strength when it comes to dealing Pau. They are not in a position where they HAVE to move him. The absolute worst possible scenario is that he stays with the team for the entire season, walks away at the end and all the Lakers get is $20 million in cap space (not a bad deal).

Pau has been playing better of late. Assuming he keeps that up, the more attractive he becomes to contending teams and the more the Lakers can get for him. Best case, he is moved and the Lakers get a combo of young players/expiring contracts/draft picks for him.