• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Props to Kobe...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For coming out with his announcement to retire at the end of the year and not keep everyone guessing. The old school CBS posters know that I've been one of his biggest haters in the past, but I think he handled his press conference with great class. Wishing him the best of luck in the next chapter of his life...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For coming out with his announcement to retire at the end of the year and not keep everyone guessing. The old school CBS posters know that I've been one of his biggest haters in the past, but I think he handled his press conference with great class. Wishing him the best of luck in the next chapter of his life...

Love him or hate him, he's an all-time great and first ballot hall of famer. If memory serves, while you were one of his biggest haters, you always acknowledged that he's one of the best ever.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought you were his biggest fan Cane. I'm shocked :lol:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought in his post game interview after the Pacers game was telling... He seemed really comfortable until he said (paraphrasing) "I don't want to do this anymore..." I think he felt he should say that instead of the truth which was, he can't do this anymore... You can seem him get real uncomfortable saying that IMO... However, the fact remains it's over... He's right behind Magic as my favorite players ever... I know his demeanor, attitude at times, and his off court troubles turn many away, and I can understand that... But what he did and gave on the court was all anyone could ask for... I'm happy he was a Laker and will retire one...

tsubibo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think of how many people would hate him if he did a LeBron and made a brouhaha about if he was getting to retire this season. Lol.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love him or hate him, he's an all-time great and first ballot hall of famer. If memory serves, while you were one of his biggest haters, you always acknowledged that he's one of the best ever.

Top 10 may be pushing it, but Top 15 for sure.