• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Professional Wrestling

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Swede" part through me off. Ya why not just call him Joe Hennig??

Good stuff with Manny vs. Invader 3. Commentary makes it seems like a work although it's possible it went in as a work and Manny broke script. I always thought the general opinion was that Carlos Colon assisted Invader 1 in murdering Brody.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still my all-time favorite "Jeff Hardy" moment.

That crowd got TROLLED!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Swede" part through me off. Ya why not just call him Joe Hennig??

Good stuff with Manny vs. Invader 3. Commentary makes it seems like a work although it's possible it went in as a work and Manny broke script. I always thought the general opinion was that Carlos Colon assisted Invader 1 in murdering Brody.

I only watch WWE and just very recently (3 months ago) started watching wrassling again. DIdnt even know Mr Perfect had a kid in the game. So Curt Axel is the only name I know him by...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His real name is Joe Henning. He is Curt's kid. And ya Hardy is a wacked out druggie. That's why he is in TNA where they don't drug test or police their wrestlers. He hasn't pulled any stunts like coming to the ring high on crack anymore but he's a mess. He also has a real-life beef with your boy CM Punk.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wonder if Hardy realizes just how much of a fucking douche this little diner video made him look like.

As for Punk, can't stand the guy as a face. As a heel, though, he's really, really good.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His real name is Joe Henning. He is Curt's kid. And ya Hardy is a wacked out druggie. That's why he is in TNA where they don't drug test or police their wrestlers. He hasn't pulled any stunts like coming to the ring high on crack anymore but he's a mess. He also has a real-life beef with your boy CM Punk.

:shocked:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CM Punk is the greatest fellas. Wont be long and he will have WWE gold around his waist again

He is going to destroy Y2J at the next PPV...

Cm-punk-cm-punk-33658207-853-960.jpg

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my thoughts on Cena:

Had their never been an "Attitude Era", there would not be so much hate for Cena.

I was a fan of the Attitude Era when it happened but, looking back on it, I think it hurt the wrestling business in the long run. Once you push certain boundaries past their breaking point, you can never go back,

What they call the PG Era now isn't much different than the Hulkamania Era, which was hugely successful. But, with the Attitude Era, you had Stone Cold cursing, drinking beer, flipping people off and beating up his boss. You had Sable walking around topless with handprints painted on her boobs. You had Mark Henry getting a blowjob from a transvestite.

And now. suddenly, you want it to be family-friendly again.

And the fans who grew up on Attitude hate that.

And they see Cena as the poster boy for family-friendly and take out their hate of the PG Era on him.

It's easy to have the 20/20 hindsight and, who knows, maybe WWF would have lost the war to WCW without the Attitude Era, but ....

I'm thinking maybe the Attitude Era wasn't the best idea in the world as far as long-term health of the business is concerned.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the fuck do I post a fucking video of youtube without the damn link?

Post the link, then delete all but the stuff after the = sign, then highlight that part that is left and click the youtube icon.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then, this should be Curtis Axel entrance theme. And yes, this is real, enjoy, do give it a minute to get going.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Curtis, I don't know if I am too hype about him. I hear and read that he is a great guy. But his look is pretty bland. He just looks like a slightly fluffier Robert Rood. Plus, if they are trying to get him over by using Mr. Perfect's offense. I dunno, we forget that that Mr. Perfect was a mid carder. Sure he had great matches with Bret Hart and had a good feud with the Ultimate Warrior, but he was never a top guy.

Now a third generation star that I am really looking forward to seeing is, Bray Wyatt, the son of IRS or Mike Rotundo. That dude has a killer character, that is creepy, yet interesting, and charismatic. I can see for sure Bray being a top guy. His ring work is decent, nothing extra ordinary, but the character is so good, that he just needs to be good.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first Andre slam.

the first time Hogan slammed Andre. FF to 2:36...virtually zero crowd reaction. 7 years later they fought again at Wrestlemania. Really proves the power of Vince.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan was a heel. Andre was a face. A heel bodyslamming a face will never get the reaction of a face bodyslamming a heel. Especially the way the Hogan-Andre Wrestlemania storyline was drawn out.

Maybe WWE Creative needs to go back and watch how to build a storyline and study the buildup to Hogan-Andre Wrestlemania as homework.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first time Hogan slammed Andre. FF to 2:36...virtually zero crowd reaction. 7 years later they fought again at Wrestlemania. Really proves the power of Vince.

Respect on the clip. That was a young heel Hulk for sure, which may be why not a lot of reaction. I will say three things about the Hulkster. One, dude was a big dude. Sure Andre looked bigger, but the Hulkster didn't look all that small. Second, okay, the Hulkster had only a couple of moves in the ring, but the guy could sell like a fucker. I will say it, I think he is the top five best sellers in wrestling. And finally, dude is a major lying asshole.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think my favorite match of all time was taker vs Mankind.. hell in a cell.. that was just crazy