• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Week 4: Arizona Cardinals vs Denver Broncos

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be that they just wanna give Murray a workout for future reference, could be that they like Murray. Who knows. He doesn't have regular season experience, but he does have a few years under his belt of NFL study, preparation and clip board holding. Who knows why they like him or want to see what he is like in a workout. But I am sure they have their reasons.

If we want a broadcaster to play QB I like Romo myself:suds:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want a broadcaster to play QB I like Romo myself:suds:

I was hoping for that since week 14 of the season last year :(.

I am excited to see how Chad Kelly will do next year though... The thing that might suck for him though as much as you know I have loved him since he was at Miss is if we struggle at QB this year, Elway will go full out throttle to fix it next year and that won't mean good for Kelly because he isn't going to want another competition. But if Kelly can just secure a backup job at first and work his way up as he learns then he can go places.

It really depends on how Elway fixes it next year, but you know if Siemian and Paxton continue to struggle knowing Elway he is gonna get something more set in stone barring a high draft pick.

I'd still be happy with Mason Rudolph of Oklahoma State though.

I wouldn't be shocked if Elway vets QB, drafts QB and sees what Kelly can do, and says so long to both our QB's this year after this year unless one steps up during the season.

I think at this point we are all confused what to expect at QB over the next 12 months.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rudolph is gonna be a good option for us assuming we don't pick in the top tier which I don't think we do barring injuries.

I don't care what Dr Cyanide thinks about him. The last QB he wanted for Denver was Christian Hackenburg so screw him.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rudolph is gonna be a good option for us assuming we don't pick in the top tier which I don't think we do barring injuries.

I don't care what Dr Cyanide thinks about him. The last QB he wanted for Denver was Christian Hackenburg so screw him.
Yeah screw him:lol:

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's moved on to Ohio state players like Zeke and Braxton miller

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not betting that when we have 1 other QB on the roster right now. I might be dumb but I'm not that dumb. But I think we all know where Denver would rather him be.

the practice squad.

I'm sure that was the plan. After watching Sloter play I just wanted them to find a way to keep him on the team. The only annoying things are that they let the #1QB competition drag out longer (IMO) than it should have and that Lynch is now out for ? weeks. Has there been a definitive time frame given for Lynch? I was hearing a few weeks but I haven't seen an actual return date.