• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Dallas Cowboys @ Los Angeles Rams, 8/13, 8pm EST, 2016

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason why it was premature to sell the farm for Goff without even knowing what they had in Mannion.

Not saying Goff won't be better, but still made no sense not seeing what they had in Mannion

Precisely ALR! Sit Goff and play Mannion. He took the team down the field and scored twice. He is ready to play!

Great, Now Fisher is saying Mannion is not to be forgotten. You freakin' hypocrite!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely ALR! Sit Goff and play Mannion. He took the team down teh field and scored twice. He is ready to play!

Great, Now Fisher is saying Mannion is not to be forgotten. You freakin' hypocrite!

Just saw that too...Oh ok Jeff we won't forget about a guy who is slated to be our number 3 QB??? The hell does that mean?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pisses me off Fisher would flip like that after he and Snead all but threw Mannion under the bus, sell the farm to take Goff, and then CHA when Mannion has done exactly what I hoped he'd do. Show-up to camp and make Fisher eat his words and expose Fisher as the drama queen that he is by playing great football!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely ALR! Sit Goff and play Mannion. He took the team down the field and scored twice. He is ready to play!

Which obviously means he'll be 3rd string and rot on the bench for the season in Fisher logic.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glad Rog made the call, I think his dumbass almost forgot. :D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep UVA. Just like he did with Foles in a different fashion. If he doesn't start Mannion, then he is the dork that everyone knows he is.

Even though it is the preseason, when was the last time we watched a Rams QB take the team down the field, twice on great drives, to win the game? It has been a very long time. Fisher has a starting offense right in front of him and I'll bet dollars-to-donuts Fisher will F this up!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pisses me off Fisher would flip like that after he and Snead all but threw Mannion under the bus, sell the farm to take Goff, and then CHA when Mannion has done exactly what I hoped he'd do. Show-up to camp and make Fisher eat his words and expose Fisher as the drama queen that he is by playing great football!
Yeah, you knew as soon as they announced that trade to get to #1 that either Mannion's or Foles' days were numbered here. It ended up being Foles and Mannion is in the same position he was in last year. Also, just imagine if we didn't make that trade and still had those picks back. We could've gotten some solid talent with those picks.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Aaron Greene kid is a keeper as well. He really played well on both drives! Great find.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Aaron Greene kid is a keeper as well. He really played well on both drives! Great find.

Rams runners as a whole were effective. Rookie WR Spruce really helped that winning drive along.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree UVA. I knew Mannion was going to break-out this year and instead of keeping Foles and developing HIM and going with Mannion to see what they had, Snisher swung for the fences for the shock value. Goff is going to be a good one but not this year.

Snisher should now sit Goff and play Mannion keeping Keenum for a back-up. If he starts Keenum, and plays Goff too soon, I know it will be a disaster. Same goes with Britt and Quick and McRoberts and Spruce.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep UVA. Just like he did with Foles in a different fashion. If he doesn't start Mannion, then he is the dork that everyone knows he is.

Even though it is the preseason, when was the last time we watched a Rams QB take the team down the field, twice on great drives, to win the game? It has been a very long time. Fisher has a starting offense right in front of him and I'll bet dollars-to-donuts Fisher will F this up!!
Yeah, the team didn't show a lot of energy with Keenum out there and not much more with Goff but when Mannion was out there, there was a completely different feel with the offense.
I honestly can't remember offhand what that last happened. I can remember plenty of missed opportunities where that could've happened but none where it actually did.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm Brown is a big back that ran well tonight. He is a keeper as well. Spruce and McRoberts have played very well.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree UVA. I knew Mannion was going to break-out this year and instead of keeping Foles and developing HIM and going with Mannion to see what they had, Snisher swung for the fences for the shock value. Goff is going to be a good one but not this year.

Snisher should now sit Goff and play Mannion keeping Keenum for a back-up. If he starts Keenum, and plays Goff too soon, I know it will be a disaster. Same goes with Britt and Quick and McRoberts and Spruce.
Absolutely agree about sitting Goff. No need to ruin him and turn him into someone like David Carr with the horrible Greg Robinson trying to protect his blind side. Let him sit and learn the offense for a year then put him out there when he's ready.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree UVA. The energy changed with Mannion and even though is was thirds on thirds, the energy level change was the key. The firsts would respond as well and the way you find that out is start Mannion with the firsts and see how he does with the competition's firsts.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta keep things in perspective; third stringers vs third stringers.
Yes that's true but I'd still rather have guys that give me max effort out there on every play over guys that are just going through the motions for a paycheck.