• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Chiefs @ Cardinals

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Daniel looking very good. Hammond wide open. Nice drive to end the half. Santos 2/2 on XP's.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't home to catch the game. was reading the game summary on CBSsports.com. heard the first team didn't look too good. Chase Daniel racked up a grip of yards, and we got 3 players hurt. hoping they build on the positives and STILL hoping our o-line comes together. nice that the folks in Arizona gave Eric Berry a nice welcome back btw...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't home to catch the game. was reading the game summary on CBSsports.com. heard the first team didn't look too good. Chase Daniel racked up a grip of yards, and we got 3 players hurt. hoping they build on the positives and STILL hoping our o-line comes together. nice that the folks in Arizona gave Eric Berry a nice welcome back btw...
Alex Smith definitely had the worst game of anyone tonight, imo. Elsewhere, I thought there was a lot to build on. There's no all-22 for preseason, so I am stuck with this crummy TV feed until the regular season.

Four main takeways for tonight from what I could tell:

• West looks MUCH better than Knile Davis in all facets. If there isn't a battle for the RB2 spot, there needs to be one.
  • Ramik Wilson and Justin March looked very solid. Should give JMJ and Mauga a run for their money.
  • Fisher looks much stronger. Was not bullied with the bullrush whatsoever tonight. Even pancaked a couple guys.
  • Santos handles the new XP distance just fine

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any updates on Fischer's injury today at practice?