• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Nebraska/Georgia Gator Bowl score.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel

Jed, we just plain suck.....it's because we're Nebraska. That's why.

We could get Nick Saban here and still all we would get is mediocre recruits with mediocre results. We will never be great again.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

JJM's all over the place.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously......I've made up my mind.

The times have changed and Nebraska is now showing its true colors. There is no reason for the big sticks to want to come here......they definitely don't give a shit about what we accomplished back when they weren't even born yet.

I'm just letting go of my denial. It's time to just drink and enjoy Husker Football for what it is......and every 10 years or so we'll have a decent team and it will be fun to see when it happens.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously......I've made up my mind.

The times have changed and Nebraska is now showing its true colors. There is no reason for the big sticks to want to come here......they definitely don't give a shit about what we accomplished back when they weren't even born yet.

I'm just letting go of my denial. It's time to just drink and enjoy Husker Football for what it is......and every 10 years or so we'll have a decent team and it will be fun to see when it happens.

I think you're on the fence. Like I said you're all over the place from one page to the next. It's freshmen, it's location, it's weak Big 8, etc..

It's battered wives syndrome.

I'm not saying we need to win or I'm going anti-Bo.....

I'm saying if we aren't competitive then I'm going anti-Bo. There have been plenty of valid excuses for bad losses in the past, but in this situation there are no excuses.

What do you consider "competitive"?

Within 7, Single digits but 2 scores, under 14, under 20?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Competitive is having a chance to win the game with 5 min left.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all over the place.....those things all go together.

Everything about Nebraska Football is lame to outsiders........from the location to the brand to the fans.......

We were lucky to play in such a weak ass Conference for all those years during a time when there was no parity in College Football. Now we suffer, because quite frankly.......we're just Nebraska. Nothing stands out about us. We have no brand....we're just lame.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I was thinking about last years game when you said Northwestern....

I was proud of us this year in that matchup.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all over the place.....those things all go together.

Everything about Nebraska Football is lame to outsiders........from the location to the brand to the fans.......

We were lucky to play in such a weak ass Conference for all those years during a time when there was no parity in College Football. Now we suffer, because quite frankly.......we're just Nebraska. Nothing stands out about us. We have no brand....we're just lame.

You really can't compare the two. The Big 8 was no weaker than the Big 10, PAC 10, SEC, etc..

Nebraska won big games against ranked out-of-conference foes in those days. They don't win big games against quality teams anymore.

They still have a good brand name, and that is verified by national tv ratings.

I do agree that they are lame under the current staff.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really can't compare the two. The Big 8 was no weaker than the Big 10, PAC 10, SEC, etc..

Nebraska won big games against ranked out-of-conference foes in those days. They don't win big games against quality teams anymore.

They still have a good brand name, and that is verified by national tv ratings.

I do agree that they are lame under the current staff.

Shiiiit meng......the TV ratings are good because 98% of the population in Nebraska watches every game. Also anyone who has ever moved out of the state still watches every game as well.

But we are lame as shit. Still pretending like it's the early 90's and shit. We're stuck in neutral because we're Nebraska and we're set in our ways for good. Kinda like Penn State.... all about tradition and what not. We're fucked for eternity.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shiiiit meng......the TV ratings are good because 98% of the population in Nebraska watches every game. Also anyone who has ever moved out of the state still watches every game as well.

But we are lame as shit. Still pretending like it's the early 90's and shit. We're stuck in neutral because we're Nebraska and we're set in our ways for good. Kinda like Penn State.... all about tradition and what not. We're fucked for eternity.

Podunk Nebraska population and it's relocated residents move national tv ratings?

mmmkay.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also....the Big 8 doesn't even come close to holding a candle to what the Big 10 currently is due to parity. And the crazy thing is that the Big 10 sucks.

Back in the Big 8 days there were only a couple decent teams in the entire country.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pssssssh.......comon' RA......

Non-Husker fans do not tune into our games. They do not give a shit whether we win or lose. We're nothing......we're history.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also....the Big 8 doesn't even come close to holding a candle to what the Big 10 currently is due to parity. And the crazy thing is that the Big 10 sucks.

Back in the Big 8 days there were only a couple decent teams in the entire country.

LOL @ calling a bunch of unranked teams "parity".

Parity amongst themselves, but not nationally.

LOL @ losing by double digits to unranked schmucks.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pssssssh.......comon' RA......

Non-Husker fans do not tune into our games. They do not give a shit whether we win or lose. We're nothing......we're history.

You're recent trolling has really been weak, JJM.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ calling a bunch of unranked teams "parity".

Parity amongst themselves, but not nationally.

LOL @ losing by double digits to unranked schmucks.

They're unranked because that is exactly what parity did.

The top 5 or so are elite......then #6-15 are pretty good......and then the next 50 teams are all the same.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're recent trolling has really been weak, JJM.

Do you think other fanbases are really tuning in?

I don't see more than 1 or 2 posters here on SportsHoopla even mention Nebraska while they're playing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're unranked because that is exactly what parity did.

The top 5 or so are elite......then #6-15 are pretty good......and then the next 50 teams are all the same.

It's always been that way. You're just too young to know it, I guess.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you JJM if Nebraska is on ESPN or ABC they get watched. I can tell you that because I know. I get laughed at every Monday after they are on.