• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict LSU's W/L for '13

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I am officially done with ESPN! I am starting to dig these boards, so I guess you will see a lot more of me. I am predicting 9-3 this seasons with a loss to Alabama and/or Georgia/Florida. The third loss will come to either A&M or an unexpected team (too many close games with lesser teams last season). There are a lot of question marks on this team so it should be interesting to see what happens! Geaux tigers!!!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOODNESS, if we can just get Mettenberger to be AVERAGE, we'll be beastly. We've thrown away atleast 2 National titles by horrible play calling, and horrible quaterback play. Oh and one thing everybody always forgets about last year, do people not remember how we GAGGED the game to Bama last year? The game against Bama will be hotly contested(as almost always) imo. Oh and I can't wait to get to aTm. I realize Manziel is a beast but I can't wait to see what happens when that high powered offense has to square off against us this year. I thought we did the best job on Manziel that any team did last year when we won at aTm. We lost alotta big names last year, so it should be interesting how this season plays out

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense is much improved by not only signing Cameron but also via recruiting. We have several highly touted WR's coming into this season including the number one JUCO player. I would have liked to seen stronger recruitment for additional tailbacks but I think our goal is to get Leonard Fournette this year. We still have some horses in the backfield but it is not as prevalent as last season. The whole offense hinges on whether Mettsiah can have a strong senior campaign. Our defense might look a little turbulent to start the season but I have no worries as the season progresses along. Get it done, tigers! Geaux Bayou Bengals!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gators had no offense last year AND still beat you, so keep sleeping and dreaming.....

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gators had no offense last year AND still beat you, so keep sleeping and dreaming.....

Expectation were too high for last years team. They lost a lot of key guys and had WAY to much negative publicity due to player stupidity. Yes we overcame the bad press the year prior but after a while, it becomes taxing on a football team. Florida had no offense last year and looks to remain a repeat offender this Season. Florida beat us with defense to which I say congratulations. Our offense was very predictable with "miles away" calling the plays. Cam will bring diversity to the playbook and vastly improve on quarterback development for which LSU has desired for many years. Mettsiah was awful the first half of the season and never really got on the same page with the receivers in terms of route running and intermediate/deep passes. The wide receiving corps is highly gifted. We have several big recruits coming in and could easily be top 5 in the country at the position. The receivers dropped way too many balls last season! It seemed like when Mets started to get into a groove, the receivers began to drop off! We are a tad bit thin with experienced tailbacks but hilliard/blue/hill should be plenty. It seemed like every one of our offensive linemen got hurt at some point in the season. several guys we expected to produce last season are finally healthy and we hope to keep it that way. this could be the best offensive team we have had in years, which might not say much, but it looks like the start of something good! Geaux tigers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not one for "shit talking," which is why I like these boards, but I am more than willing to oblige your request. I am not sure how a game from last year effects the outcome of a game this year. Both teams have improved/fallen off in certain areas and likely will not play the same game as the year prior. Should make for an interesting match on a moonlit Saturday night in Death Valley!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's just homer talk! Plus, we only play 12 games. I can say that Nama will go 10-2 but that is most likely not the case. They will not fall out of the top three, unless they get beat, and even then look like contenders for the championship. Should be a fun season!