• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PREDICT ALL NBA TEAMS

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there are 3 "ALL NBA" Teams, 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

2 guards on each team- regardless of point/shooting/combo etc.

and - it appears they USUALLY do pick a center-at least last year they did as Cousins, Drummond, and Jordan were the 3 ALL NBA centers. The previous year they also picked 3 "natural" centers in Gasol, Jordan, and Gasol (2 of the 3 All nba centers 2 years ago were Gasols, lol)

so- point/shooting guard is irrelevant- and you DO need to pick a center unlike the All Star teams

My Predictions as of 3/8

First Team:

G- Harden
G- Westbrook
F- LeBron
F- Leonard
C- D. Jordan

Second Team:
G- Curry
G- IT
F- Butler
F- Giannis
C- M. Gasol

Third Team:
G- Kyrie
G- Wall
F- Draymond
F- George
C- R. Gobert

POSSIBLE injury omissions: Griffin, Paul, Durant, Love, Lowry
Honorable Mentions: Klay, DeRozan, Heyward, Aldridge, Towns, Cousins, Jokic

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Kevin Durant? He still has 59 games. Is there a certain number of games to qualify?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cousins or Durant?

I think Boogie makes 1st or 2nd Team and Gobert misses the cut.I

I also think George is on the outside looking in which takes almost all of Indy's leverage in keeping him.

Durant being ineligible, which I don't think is the case, would be his only chance.

Even then, Hayward should get the spot before PG....imo

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Kevin Durant? He still has 59 games. Is there a certain number of games to qualify?
def not a certain amt of games to qualify- and i DEF. considered durant- but i think its tough in that kind of a list if you miss over 25% of the season....its not like there arent other very good candidates is the issue that i see with it.....i mean- would it blow me out of the water if durant was picked playing 59 games? no...would it surprise me? probably...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cousins or Durant?

I think Boogie makes 1st or 2nd Team and Gobert misses the cut.I

I also think George is on the outside looking in which takes almost all of Indy's leverage in keeping him.

Durant being ineligible, which I don't think is the case, would be his only chance.

Even then, Hayward should get the spot before PG....imo
that last forward spot should be interesting....and that last center spot should be interesting as well...

obviously Lowry getting hurt takes that away from Kyrie--- so the last guard spot i think comes down to Kyrie or Klay- and of course- i am picking Kyrie- but i think Kyrie's numbers justify it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that last forward spot should be interesting....and that last center spot should be interesting as well...

obviously Lowry getting hurt takes that away from Kyrie--- so the last guard spot i think comes down to Kyrie or Klay- and of course- i am picking Kyrie- but i think Kyrie's numbers justify it.
I think you nailed all 3 Teams at the guard spot.

I had Kyrie over Lowry even if they were both healthy.

The last forward spot will be interesting, especially if Jokic keeps it up.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Durant on the 2nd team and Butler slides to the 3rd team bumping PG out.

I think Cousins goes 1st team, Gasol 2nd team and DAJ 3rd team.

Other than that I pretty much agree here.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there are 3 "ALL NBA" Teams, 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

2 guards on each team- regardless of point/shooting/combo etc.

and - it appears they USUALLY do pick a center-at least last year they did as Cousins, Drummond, and Jordan were the 3 ALL NBA centers. The previous year they also picked 3 "natural" centers in Gasol, Jordan, and Gasol (2 of the 3 All nba centers 2 years ago were Gasols, lol)

so- point/shooting guard is irrelevant- and you DO need to pick a center unlike the All Star teams

My Predictions as of 3/8

First Team:

G- Harden
G- Westbrook
F- LeBron
F- Leonard
C- D. Jordan

Second Team:
G- Curry
G- IT
F- Butler
F- Giannis
C- M. Gasol

Third Team:
G- Kyrie
G- Wall
F- Draymond
F- George
C- R. Gobert

POSSIBLE injury omissions: Griffin, Paul, Durant, Love, Lowry
Honorable Mentions: Klay, DeRozan, Heyward, Aldridge, Towns, Cousins, Jokic

No Towns? (Honorable mention???)

No Davis? (Not even honorable mention???)

I don't understand.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you nailed all 3 Teams at the guard spot.

I had Kyrie over Lowry even if they were both healthy.

The last forward spot will be interesting, especially if Jokic keeps it up.
as long as Kyrie gets one of the spots for the best 6 guards in the NBA- whether its 2nd or 3rd team ill be extremely happy.

it looks like he has a very good shot at doing it as well.

honestly- if hte Nugz make the playoffs- do you bump George for Jokic? or is Jokic more of a center?

i dunno- i couldnt put jokic over gobert or deandre or gasol....i dont think so anyone---not cousins either.--- though id dispute that jokic and cousins are "centers"...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Towns? (Honorable mention???)

No Davis? (Not even honorable mention???)

I don't understand.
where do you put them?

i def thought about them- but there are a ton of great players in the league- and if its even at all relatively close- i gotta pick a guy that is helping his team win- over guys on teams that really arent good...

towns and davis will have their time very very soon. I mean- Draymond makes the Warriors go- he obviously has a smaller role than Towns or Davis---- but how do you judge those?---- i think you have to reward Draymond for winning- over towns and davis....

what do you think? what forwards/center do you bump for those guys?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where do you put them?

i def thought about them- but there are a ton of great players in the league- and if its even at all relatively close- i gotta pick a guy that is helping his team win- over guys on teams that really arent good...

towns and davis will have their time very very soon. I mean- Draymond makes the Warriors go- he obviously has a smaller role than Towns or Davis---- but how do you judge those?---- i think you have to reward Draymond for winning- over towns and davis....

what do you think? what forwards/center do you bump for those guys?

I won't argue where Towns should be. There is merit for all 3 centers you listed above him.

Davis is considered by many to be a top 5 player in the NBA period. Statistically this year, he's 4th in points, 7th in rebounds, 2nd in blocks. I don't see how he isn't somewhere in there.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as Kyrie gets one of the spots for the best 6 guards in the NBA- whether its 2nd or 3rd team ill be extremely happy.

honestly- if hte Nugz make the playoffs- do you bump George for Jokic? or is Jokic more of a center?

i dunno- i couldnt put jokic over gobert or deandre or gasol....i dont think so anyone---not cousins either.--- though id dispute that jokic and cousins are "centers"...
Plumlee is the starting Center, as was Nurkic.

But, he's big enough to give listed at either spot.

I would put Hayward over Paul George for sure.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Boogie isn't a C why is he listed as a C on b-ballref.com? And Jokic is 6-10. If he's not a C what is he, a SG?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Boogie isn't a C why is he listed as a C on b-ballref.com? And Jokic is 6-10. If he's not a C what is he, a SG?
omg b-ballref.com lists him as a center? STOP THE PRESSES....i didnt realize they were the definitive judge on what position a guy plays!!!!!!

i dont think a guy is "automatically" a "center" just because he is really tall- i try and actually fit them into how they play on the court.

Giannis Antetekoumpo is 6' 11...is he a center?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:crazy:...:L...:crazy:...:L...:crazy:

Keep up the batshit crazy work wiggy.
as long as Kyrie makes an ALL NBA team- for the 2nd time in three years (last year of course he was never going to make it after missing Nov. and Dec.)- and he is picked as one of the top 6 guards- REGARDLESS of being a point guard or shooting guard- ill be really happy and have no complaints about the All NBA teams.

:)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@knowyourenemy

some good stuff on this thread bout the All NBA teams----- id encourage you to post yours here- and we can all see who was the most accurate when they are announced later on during the playoffs....if you want to of course.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C -- Davis, Cousins, Whiteside
F -- James, Leonard, Durant, Antetokounmpo, Dr. Green, George
G -- Harden, Westbrook, Curry, Thomas, Wall, DeRozan