• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Battleground PPV thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang my friend is coming into town the evening of Battleground, the Doobster won't be able to live chat with you guys. Anyone know how long it takes the WWE Network to replay the PPV's? Is it instant or does it take a while? I might have to watch it on my iPhone while I entertain my guest.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Dang my friend is coming into town the evening of Battleground, the Doobster won't be able to live chat with you guys. Anyone know how long it takes the WWE Network to replay the PPV's? Is it instant or does it take a while? I might have to watch it on my iPhone while I entertain my guest.

Don't worry, It's all made up anyways.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they replayed MITB right after that post event show. I know it was available the next day.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is like dvr. You can watch it anytime from start to end at any time. Even during original airing. So say you start watching 2 hours after the start, you can still pick it up from kickoff of the show.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is like dvr. You can watch it anytime from start to end at any time. Even during original airing. So say you start watching 2 hours after the start, you can still pick it up from kickoff of the show.

True, I could just pause it and play it whenever I want. Wasn't sure if it rebuffers after a while. I think I'll give that a shot. Timing is horrible, what are the odds of him coming into town the night of a PPV :L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Bo.....LEAVE for IC champ

I still BOlieve, even though Bryan clowned him. Loved that segment.

All I want is a run of Bo eliminating like 10 guys and after each elimination, he looks down at the guy and says "Good try! You almost did it! Keep BO-lieving!!"

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want is a run of Bo eliminating like 10 guys and after each elimination, he looks down at the guy and says "Good try! You almost did it! Keep BO-lieving!!"

:laugh3::agree::nod:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to see him win one of the titles and start crying a massive amount of joyous tears.... :lol:

All while yelling " I did it!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hySjIC5CUrQ]? Bo Dallas || In || Tribute 2014 ?? ? - YouTube[/ame]

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Usos vs The Wyatts in 2 out of 3 falls is going to steal the show

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I want to see him win one of the titles and start crying a massive amount of joyous tears.... :lol:

All while yelling " I did it!!!"

I can't take credit for this idea. It's from the Cheap Heat podcast..

His finishing move should be a submission hold, but he encourages his opponent not to give up.

Bo could pull it off

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't take credit for this idea. It's from the Cheap Heat podcast..

His finishing move should be a submission hold, but he encourages his opponent not to give up.

Bo could pull it off

Haha! I would love to see Bo put on a submission move & encourage his opponent to not give up . That would be too funny!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo has become awesome as of late. Whatever doubts I had about him at first have been erased. He's doing a great job of connecting with the crowd.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fatal 4-Way for WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Champion: John Cena
Challengers: Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns

Battle Royal for vacant Intercontinental Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E vs. Bo Dallas vs. Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Ryback vs. Sheamus vs. The Great Khali vs. TBA

Diva's Championship

Champion: AJ Lee
Challenger: Paige

2-out-of-3 Falls Tag Team Championship

Champions: The Usos
Challengers: The Wyatts (Luke Harper and Erick Rowen)

Single Matches

Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fatal 4-Way for WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Champion: John Cena
Challengers: Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns

Battle Royal for vacant Intercontinental Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E vs. Bo Dallas vs. Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Ryback vs. Sheamus vs. The Great Khali vs. TBA

Diva's Championship

Champion: AJ Lee
Challenger: Paige

2-out-of-3 Falls Tag Team Championship

Champions: The Usos
Challengers: The Wyatts (Luke Harper and Erick Rowen)

Single Matches

Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

Honestly, the only match I'm nervous about is AJ vs Paige. There really nothing on the line for any of the other matches.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of 3 falls matches are so stupid. Has there ever been a time where a wrestler won the first 2 pins and they didn't have to go to a 3rd and deciding pin?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of 3 falls matches are so stupid. Has there ever been a time where a wrestler won the first 2 pins and they didn't have to go to a 3rd and deciding pin?

Uso's vs Wyatt's has carried them as of late, they gotta milk it for all it's worth.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early predictions:

SUPERCENA
Bo Dallas (I wouldn't bet $ on this...probably more high hopes than anything)
AJ
Bray Wyatt
Rollins
The Wyatts (can they really keep doing this and having them lose anytime it matters?)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo has become awesome as of late. Whatever doubts I had about him at first have been erased. He's doing a great job of connecting with the crowd.

They took it too far with him pinning the midget. That is the prototypical WWE move of how disgusting can we make the outcome of a match and still have the wrestler get the support of the fans. Maybe wrestle a Diva like Andy Kaufman?