• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prayers go out to Chris Bosh...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after making a good trade this happens. Some what feel bad for Miami. They are done now.

For the 1000th time the trade was not made to win/compete for a title this year. The trade was made more for next season. With or without Bosh Miami would have been lucky to make it to the 2nd round.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done for year....I really hope he is OK. Prayers to Bosh.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 1000th time the trade was not made to win/compete for a title this year. The trade was made more for next season. With or without Bosh Miami would have been lucky to make it to the 2nd round.

With Bosh and that roster I saw miami has a 8 or 7 seed. Now I don't see them making playoffs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, I think with the trade a lot of teams wouldn't want to play you guys. Yes it was for the future but the trade gave them an outside to make it to the Finals and gave them a chance to compete this year. Losing Bosh now kills this year. Like I said I feel bad and hope he comes back stronger then before. I hate to see something like this happens to players even If I don't like the team. Wish him the best and a healthy recovery.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While its hard to feel sorry for a guy making 25 million a year that is expected to make a full recovery- its disappointing that this happened right when the season is getting really interesting

Heres to hoping Bosh makes his expected full recovery.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmmm....maybe the Heat can be the platform for a 2nd guy to get his head right, like Whiteside?

It can't hurt:noidea:

Iran Winderman: Please do not jump to conclusions ... but the Sun Sentinel has learned that Michael Beasley has been working out at AmericanAirlines Arena

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm....maybe the Heat can be the platform for a 2nd guy to get his head right, like Whiteside?

It can't hurt:noidea:

Iran Winderman: Please do not jump to conclusions ... but the Sun Sentinel has learned that Michael Beasley has been working out at AmericanAirlines Arena
I can't believe this kid is out of the NBA. He has some issues and a little immature but the kid did show some nice games for the heat. Talk about some major Busts from Oden and Beasley.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this kid is out of the NBA. He has some issues and a little immature but the kid did show some nice games for the heat. Talk about some major Busts from Oden and Beasley.

The Clippers should have him on speed dial.

I have no idea why they wanted Perkins with Jordan, Hawes and Glen Davis already on the roster.

We are in desperate need of a SF and a quality backup pg that is not Austin Fricking Rivers!!!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just putting this out there as a Heat fan. I am getting a bit frustrated by Miami here. The tests for pulmonary embolism are not that complicated. I work in the medical field. I have done some of these tests myself. They know if he has blood clots. They aren't saying anything. Getting a second reading of an U/S, CT, or VQ scan isn't hard. I feel like the team is just with holding information and cant figure out why. Maybe I am wrong. Who knows... I just feel really frustrated over the lack of updates.
It's complicated bro-he had blood clots IN HIS LUNGS. He most likely had numerous blood clots in his body and will need to take a blood thinner the rest of his life. The only alternative is a shot that will clear it up and then hope the problem goes away without needing medication. That alternative would mean he could resume his career. I have to add that had one of those blood clots left the lung and went to his heart - it would have killed him. The guy was that close to death. My brother was in the hospital about a week when it happened to him and and then it takes a few months to the medication and program going straight. I think there is a good chance that this blood clot will end his career. The problem with the blood thinner is that he will bleed easily from injuries external and internal. The NBA is highly physical and most likely dangerous for some one on blood thinner.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much to update at this point - I expect he is in a hospital hooked - they are now working on dissolving the blood clots and once they are convinced that all of the blood clots are dissolved, then they will send him home, but continue to monitor him and determine if he needs blood thinner on a long term basis. With those clots close to the lungs - they are going to play it tight as well as they should. My prayers and best wishes to Bosh and his family

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt that CB will be back next year now after finding out Udonis went through the same exact thing a few years ago and was actually able to return in late May for the conference finals

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh posted an IG photo that included the hashtag #Iwillbebacksoon

I think this ends all the questions about this ending his career

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade, who visited a weary but upbeat Bosh in the hospital earlier Saturday, said he wouldn't want his friend to rush back this season even if that were possible. When asked if Bosh would return to the court eventually, however, Wade didn't hesitate.

"Yeah, yeah," Wade said. "For sure, for sure. This is not a career-ending thing, this is a season-ending thing because we have two months left in the season. So yeah, we expect him to recover."

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris will be fine, I'm not wasting God's time with this.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt that CB will be back next year now after finding out Udonis went through the same exact thing a few years ago and was actually able to return in late May for the conference finals
Two things with blood clots:

The first goal is to dissolve the blood clots and eliminate the risk
The next step is to determine if medication is needed long term. In many cases - the person does not need to continue taking medication and the problem is resolved. If medication(normally a blood thinner) is required long term - that could be a problem because he would be at risk for bleeding excessively every time he is injured and that would be internally as well. From everything I have heard - a full recovery at his age and health should be no problem