• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prayers go out to Chris Bosh...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really sucks. Hope Bosh recovers asap and can get back out on the court with his new teammate Goran and kill it. The league isn't the same without him, like him or not. Get well soon Mr. Bosh.

Done for the year most likely but we weren't going anywhere this year anyway. Hope he's able to make a full recovery and is back early next season.

Happy that it isn't life threating or anything

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Bosh has a speedy recovery and its found that his problems are much less serious than speculated. That is a scary thing to go on vacation and come back with something like that.

I wonder if he is indeed out for the year- if that deal goes down the way it did yesterday if this scenario happened a week ago.....

Lets hope Bosh comes back asap and regains total health. The game is better when players of his caliber are playing.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done for the year most likely but we weren't going anywhere this year anyway. Hope he's able to make a full recovery and is back early next season.

Happy that it isn't life threating or anything

I disagree man. In the East there definitely would be a chance for a lineup of Dragic-Wade-Deng-Bosh-Whiteside to not only upset one, but two teams and at least get in the Conference Finals. And from there who knows… I say this because experience is everything and 4/5 of those guys have playoff experience and 2 of them have won a title. I wouldn't ever count them out… only EC teams I think that are CLEARLY better than a healthy Miami are ATL and CLE.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree man. In the East there definitely would be a chance for a lineup of Dragic-Wade-Deng-Bosh-Whiteside to not only upset one, but two teams and at least get in the Conference Finals. And from there who knows… I say this because experience is everything and 4/5 of those guys have playoff experience and 2 of them have won a title. I wouldn't ever count them out… only EC teams I think that are CLEARLY better than a healthy Miami are ATL and CLE.

I mean we could have won a series but hard to picture us getting out of the 2nd round

It is what it is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean we could have won a series but hard to picture us getting out of the 2nd round

It is what it is.

I am not trying tobe a dick here and genuinely want to know what your response is-

but-

why do you think youll be better next year?

wont Wade and Bosh just be a year older? I mean- you seem pretty much unworried about that when you write about how you think the Heat will be better a year or two from now.....

I am personally worried about it with LeBron to a certain extent and LeBron is only 30 years old and is a freak of nature

Wade is 33 and has serious problems staying healthy to say the least-

Bosh will be 31 next month...which isnt bad- but its hard to say he has more than 1 or 2 years at the height of his prime...like i said with LeBron- hes 30 and probably only has 2-3 years after this year to operate at the very top of his game.

just interested in your asnwer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't answer stupid questions.

Sorry

If you can't see after this trade and alsoMcRoberts coming back from his season ending injury why anyone with a brain think the Heat would be better I have no idea what to tell you

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trying tobe a dick here and genuinely want to know what your response is-

but-

why do you think youll be better next year?

wont Wade and Bosh just be a year older? I mean- you seem pretty much unworried about that when you write about how you think the Heat will be better a year or two from now.....

I am personally worried about it with LeBron to a certain extent and LeBron is only 30 years old and is a freak of nature

Wade is 33 and has serious problems staying healthy to say the least-

Bosh will be 31 next month...which isnt bad- but its hard to say he has more than 1 or 2 years at the height of his prime...like i said with LeBron- hes 30 and probably only has 2-3 years after this year to operate at the very top of his game.

just interested in your asnwer.

Maybe they can sign with Rich Paul and Lebron can trade for them:thumb:

So, you can draw your own map from there. People can deny it from now until those guys retire, but I know exactly what happened. I saw the roadmap. If Wiggins had signed with LeBron’s agency, then Wiggins would have been in the letter. If Wiggins would have been having a relationship with LeBron in the weeks leading up to the draft, then it would have been a no-brainer.

Brian Windhorst of ESPN on SiriusXM NBA Radio

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't answer stupid questions.

Sorry

If you can't see after this trade and alsoMcRoberts coming back from his season ending injury why anyone with a brain think the Heat would be better I have no idea what to tell you

i suppose your right....of course Dwayne Wade is going to get better as he continues to age.....there are just so many historical precedents of players that rely on their athleticism that have chronic injury issues getting better as they age.....shit, by the time Wade is 35 he will just be hitting his prime! Who cares that earlier in his career he had his MCL removed and since then his knees have been slowly getting worse and worse- hes going to be fine. Theres no urgency to take advantage of the last couple years of Wades prime.....WAde has a great 3 pt shot, and has a great post game...he doesnt need to be an athlete to dominate....his size will let him develop a post game and work from the elbows like Kobe did later in his career-- i mean, at 6' 4" what guards will he NOT be able to post up?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Wiggy.

The Heat will not be better next year.

They would be better off keeping Cole, Granger, & Williams instead of Dragic and a healthy McRoberts.

You're right sir. No way in hell can a team with a legit PG, real C, and 2 solid bench players who can do multiple things be better than this shitty team.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ, did you see that shot from Kyrie ?

Goodness!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can be life threatening and if not caught in time, a blood clot can and will kill you. Blood clots have nothing to do with how much you exercise and how athletic you are. Blood clots is related to your body and what it does and it is a medical condition like c o p d or chronic bronchitis. That being said this is something that can be treated and prevented. What will happen, is they should hospitalize him until they get the blood clots dissolved safely and then they will give him a medication to prevent them. The medication(I have a relative who takes it) is a blood thinner and he most likely will have to take it for the rest of the life along with developing an exercise program to prevent the blood clots from happening again. My brother for example has to get up every hour and move around. It has been suggested that any person is subject to blood clot problems if they sit still for hours at a time. A good example is driving from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City, Ut and not stopping at all or barely stopping once or twice. That is not considered healthy and definitely a big no no for someone susceptible to blood clots. He should be fine though - they caught it early enough. My brother passed out in church and had a blood clot on each lung which could have been fatal if either one had moved.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Wiggy.

The Heat will not be better next year.

They would be better off keeping Cole, Granger, & Williams instead of Dragic and a healthy McRoberts.

You're right sir. No way in hell can a team with a legit PG, real C, and 2 solid bench players who can do multiple things be better than this shitty team.

dude...please....

you know and i know- it does not matter how many Dragics' you get, how many McRoberts' you get, how many Whiteside's you get.

the MOST IMPORTANT thing- and i mean- on a list of top 10 reasons why you compete for a title- reasons 1-9 are- do you have elite players and are they healthy and playing at an elite level.

I dont care who you put around Bosh and Wade- if those guys are passed their prime or hurt- it does not matter one bit who the hell is playing next to them.

Once Wade's prime is done and he really starts to fall off- it does not matter what kind of guys you put around him- unless you put an elite player on the team to replace him...its totally and absolutely irrelevant....

you know that and i know that- and anyone that follows the NBA knows that.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard about this earlier, it's awful news after trading for Dragic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ, did you see that shot from Kyrie ?

Goodness!
that layup in transition? yah....unreal.....he plays the angles off the glass as well as any guard i have ever seen.....what back court guy finishes at the rim better?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...please....

you know and i know- it does not matter how many Dragics' you get, how many McRoberts' you get, how many Whiteside's you get.

the MOST IMPORTANT thing- and i mean- on a list of top 10 reasons why you compete for a title- reasons 1-9 are- do you have elite players and are they healthy and playing at an elite level.

I dont care who you put around Bosh and Wade- if those guys are passed their prime or hurt- it does not matter one bit who the hell is playing next to them.

Once Wade's prime is done and he really starts to fall off- it does not matter what kind of guys you put around him- unless you put an elite player on the team to replace him...its totally and absolutely irrelevant....

you know that and i know that- and anyone that follows the NBA knows that.

You're an idiot if you seriously think the Heat team with Cole, Granger, and Williams is better than the team we will have next year. You seriously sound like a fool.

Pretty much as stupid as someone saying last year Cavs team would be better than the Cavs team this year.

It is clear as day that the Heat will be a better team next year.

Let's make a bet since you're so freaking convinced Miami won't be better next year. If the Heat finish with a better record next year you can no longer comment on the Heat in any thread on the general board?

Deal

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that layup in transition? yah....unreal.....he plays the angles off the glass as well as any guard i have ever seen.....what back court guy finishes at the rim better?

The Kid is just filthy.

If Shump can play like this on the regular, Cavs are gonna be tough to beat.

Ps. Porter is garbage.

There really was no right choice in that 2013 draft.

Sure, MCW and Olidipo are solid.

But, the next set of guys to play well are all bigs that would never have been considered for the top spot.

Adams, Plumlee, Greek Freak are really good and Len is starting to show signs.

I like Burke too. But, this was a terrible draft class!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard about this earlier, it's awful news after trading for Dragic.

This is your post on Dragic the other day DJ on whether you wanted the Lakers to trade for Dragic...so please...the asskissing is just a little over the top.

Fuck no.

Dragic isn't a top 5 PG, he may not even be a top 8-10 PG.
You're an idiot if you seriously think the Heat team with Cole, Granger, and Williams is better than the team we will have next year. You seriously sound like a fool.

Pretty much as stupid as someone saying last year Cavs team would be better than the Cavs team this year.

It is clear as day that the Heat will be a better team next year.

Let's make a bet since you're so freaking convinced Miami won't be better next year. If the Heat finish with a better record next year you can no longer comment on the Heat in any thread on the general board?

Deal

Please....read my post.

read it carefully....

for your benefit...ill repeat it to you

I asked you why you have no sense of urgency with the Heat- when- I myself- with the Cavs- have a huge sense of urgency since LeBron just turned 30- and is probably only going to be at the height of his other-wordly powers for another 2-3 seasons before he starts to decline

I wondered how you can possibly have no sense of urgency and think the best chance you have of winning will be in 2016 when your 2 best players are on the wrong side of 30- and one of them will start next season at the age of 34 and cant stay healthy.

Next year? -- at age 34....Wade still might have something left in the tank- but there is no doubt in my mind that as time goes on Wade will only continue to regress.

Might you have a better regular season record next year with a full year of Dragic, a full year of Whiteside?

well....it depends if Wade is healthy---- and really- if you are talking about ACTUALLY competing- thats all that really matters

if Wade isnt healthy- you have nothing. And as time goes on- you know and i know that his health will only continue to decline

thats why i was surprised at the total lack of urgency you have towards the team after your repeated posts about playing for 2016....I mean- what guarantee do you have that Wade will even be palying then?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy also claims that James doesn't call the shots in Cleveland.
I've said all along that NO owner in the league is looking to trade Wiggins in that situation.
James put his friend/agent ahead of the better long term scenario for the franchise.