• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pray for michigan

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida has not played an out-of-conference (regular season) game outside the state of Florida since 1991. It was my fault in comment #87, I should have said "out-of-conference (regular season) game" outside the state of Florida since 1991". I wasn't talking about bowl games.
Yall act like that's a big deal.. it just isnt

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida has not played an out-of-conference (regular season) game outside the state of Florida since 1991. It was my fault in comment #87, I should have said "out-of-conference (regular season) game" outside the state of Florida since 1991". I wasn't talking about bowl games.

As much as I hate Florida, the fact that they plan an annual OOC game with an in state team as high quality as Florida State is, they get a bit of a pass.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall act like that's a big deal.. it just isnt
Yes it is a big deal!!! The Florida Gators "HAVE NOT", played an OOC regular season game out of the state of Florida since 1991. Now if you don't think it's a big deal, then ask teams that go halfway across the country, to play an OOC (regular season) game . Teams like LSU, USC, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan and Michigan State.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is a big deal!!! The Florida Gators "HAVE NOT", played an OOC regular season game out of the state of Florida since 1991. Now if you don't think it's a big deal, then ask teams that go halfway across the country, to play an OOC (regular season) game . Teams like LSU, USC, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan and Michigan State.
it's just not....

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway back to important stuff.. Malik davis is going to be the go to in place of scarlett.. don't think there is going to be a major drop in production..

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate Florida, the fact that they plan an annual OOC game with an in state team as high quality as Florida State is, they get a bit of a pass.
Sorry no pass here. The Florida Gators have not played an OOC (regular season) game out of the State of Florida since 1991. Hell even teams like Michigan play OOC teams of out state. How about teams like LSU, USC and UCLA. There is no fucking excuse for the Gators to not go out of state, to play an OOC (regular seadon) game. We shall see this season how they will fair against Michigan.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry no pass here. The Florida Gators have not played an OOC (regular season) game out of the State of Florida since 1991. Hell even teams like Michigan play OOC teams of out state. How about teams like LSU, USC and UCLA. There is no fucking excuse for the Gators to not go out of state, to play an OOC (regular seadon) game. We shall see this season how they will fair against Michigan.

How many of those team play an annual OOC game against a team of the same quality as Florida State? Hate to break it to you, but it's been a long time since Notre Dame was on Florida State's level.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if fsu was in valdosta would you feel better?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of those team play an annual OOC game against a team of the same quality as Florida State? Hate to break it to you, but it's been a long time since Notre Dame was on Florida State's level.
LOL, are you kidding me? LSU, Michigan, USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Michigan State, Clemson and Georgia to name a few, play the "same quality" of teams as Florida State, but yet they go out of state to play an OOC (regular season) game.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, your just mistaking me for someone who doesn't give a crap about other teams and where they travel.. good for them.. but if we don't have to.. good for us
Okay, if you don't have to, then fair enough.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, are you kidding me? LSU, Michigan, USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Michigan State, Clemson and Georgia to name a few, play the "same quality" of teams as Florida State, but yet they go out of state to play an OOC (regular season) game.

Do they have annual games with them?

Georgia's annual OOC game is against Georgia Tech, not nearly on the same level as Florida State.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are not legislated to do so either.. our game with fl st WILL happen regardless every single year.. not ONE of those teams must play an OOC game every single year.. we dont get to tell Fl state we arent playing you this year.. or next.. its going to happen

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have annual games with them?

Georgia's annual OOC game is against Georgia Tech, not nearly on the same level as Florida State.
:L Do you know anything about college football? UCLA plays USC every year, Michigan plays Michigan State every year, LSU plays BAMA every year. Yet those teams travel out of state to play an OOC (regular season) game.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Do you know anything about college football? UCLA plays USC every year, Michigan plays Michigan State every year, LSU plays BAMA every year. Yet those teams travel out of state to play an OOC (regular season) game.
but they could opt out of doing so.. none of those games are LEGISLATED to be played.. we Can not EVER opt out of playing FSU.. what part of that don't you understand?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe because they don't have annual OOC games played against an in state team like Florida State?

Alabama traveled to Texas to play USC last year, and that was their only OOC game of note.

Florida played Florida State who happens to be in the same state as them.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are not legislated to do so either.. our game with fl st WILL happen regardless every single year.. not ONE of those teams must play an OOC game every single year.. we dont get to tell Fl state we arent playing you this year.. or next.. its going to happen
:L USC plays Notre Dame every year. Stanford plays Notre Dame every year. Those games "WILL happen regardless every single year". You don't know much about college football, do you? USC, Stanford and Notre Dame, play "an OOC (regular season) game every single year".

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be like USC playing Oklahoma every single year and Notre Dame every single year and never being able to schedule some one else.. .. your stuck playing those two teams every single year and then having to play your regular conference games on top of that.