• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pray for michigan

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably mean since 2011, right?

Here's a reminder for you. 2,058 days since meeeechegan beat Ohio State. Since the start of this century Ohio State- 14 & those assholes in ann arbor- 3. And during that time frame the Buckeyes had a 7 game winning streak & have won the last 5 in the Rivalry.

Hail to the victors? :nono: Not this year yet again.

untitledadasas.png

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a reminder for you. 2,058 days since meeeechegan beat Ohio State. Since the start of this century Ohio State- 14 & those assholes in ann arbor- 3. And during that time frame the Buckeyes had a 7 game winning streak & have won the last 5 in the Rivalry.

Hail to the victors? :nono: Not this year yet again.

View attachment 163068

Of course, Michigan still leads the series all time. I wouldn't be so sure about this year--karma is a bitch.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, Michigan still leads the series all time. I wouldn't be so sure about this year--karma is a bitch.

It's funny how the only thing some of you meeeechegan fans have is the past. How about focusing on where the Rivalry is right now? Will you mention all the Natty's they won back when Babe Ruth was still playing for the Boston Red Sox next? And do you really think Jimmy Jam's Crew is as talented as Ohio State this year? If so...

laughingsmiley.gif

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the only thing some of you meeeechegan fans have is the past. How about focusing on where the Rivalry is right now? Will you mention all the Natty's they won back when Babe Ruth was still playing for the Boston Red Sox next? And do you really think Jimmy Jam's Crew is as talented as Ohio State this year? If so...

View attachment 163069

"Since the start of this century Ohio State- 14 & those assholes in ann arbor- 3. And during that time frame the Buckeyes had a 7 game winning streak & have won the last 5 in the Rivalry."
- You

Last year ain't this year, bitches! Quit looking at the past years for any argument!

And yes, most of my faith is blind for this year, so I'll say it before anyone else...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Since the start of this century Ohio State- 14 & those assholes in ann arbor- 3. And during that time frame the Buckeyes had a 7 game winning streak & have won the last 5 in the Rivalry." - You

Last year ain't this year, bitches! Quit looking at the past years for any argument!

And yes, most of my faith is blind for this year, so I'll say it before anyone else...

Okay if mentioning this century is going back too far how about if I repeat what I said about the Rivalry currently? 5 in a row. Although it's a bit odd it's okay for that other meeeechegan fan mentioning the entire history of the Rivalry. Hey DetroitFan* how have ya been?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 163069
Unless you're suggesting Michigan and Ohio State are currently playing as I type this, then everything we're referencing is "in the past"

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay if mentioning this century is going back too far how about if I repeat what I said about the Rivalry currently? 5 in a row. Although it's a bit odd it's okay for that other meeeechegan fan mentioning the entire history of the Rivalry. Hey DetroitFan* how have ya been?

I don't really care, I just wait for the season to see if I can shit talk. It was a shot in the dark that was relatively sarcastic. But I'm doing alright, working a lot, keeping busy. Stopping by here every now and again. Haven't talked to you for a while though. How about yourself?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 163069

At this point, talk is cheap. And, no, in the PRESENT Michigan leads the series all time.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care, I just wait for the season to see if I can shit talk. It was a shot in the dark that was relatively sarcastic. But I'm doing alright, working a lot, keeping busy. Stopping by here every now and again. Haven't talked to you for a while though. How about yourself?

Same old same old for me. Just working & enjoying my weekends. Good to hear things are going well for you, it's been a while since I've seen you around.

Last edited:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gators going to beat them down so bad that the whole fanbase will be begging for rich rod to come back and save the program.......

Yea,

UofM is scared of a team coached by a guy riding a dead shark naked!

What happened last time Florida played UofM?

Oh yea you had prison sex ran on you!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, talk is cheap. And, no, in the PRESENT Michigan leads the series all time.

Not according to comment # 26. Everything is in the past unless it's happening right now, at this moment.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pray for Michigan?
tenor.gif

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if...

Jimmy Jam wasn't crazy?
meeeechegan could beat Ohio State?
that asshole in ann arbor didn't have creepy recruiting sleepovers?
meeeechegan had more than 1 outright Natty since 1948?

Dude come on, I was just trying to be nice, ( nobody cares about this game)
I'm taken the points and Georgia Tech in this one....