• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential probowlers this year.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contrary to what RG3 said, we should have some representatives in Arizona for the probowl this year.

Tres Way. He even pinned San Fran back for much of the game, so he is not just booming it.
Keenan Robinson. He has been tremendous. Better than anyone has expected. The DPOW will help his cause. I think he will get in as a backup. Having Willis and Bowman out will help his chances.

Djax? Kerrigan? These might have to rely on votes. Games left to be played could improve chances.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contrary to what RG3 said, we should have some representatives in Arizona for the probowl this year.

Tres Way. He even pinned San Fran back for much of the game, so he is not just booming it.
Keenan Robinson. He has been tremendous. Better than anyone has expected. The DPOW will help his cause. I think he will get in as a backup. Having Willis and Bowman out will help his chances.

Djax? Kerrigan? These might have to rely on votes. Games left to be played could improve chances.

If Jackson doesn't make the pro-bowl it will primarily be RG3's fault. Jackson would probably have several more TDs & several hundred more yds if RG3 was more accurate (not to mention the missed opportunities due to the insane amt of sacks - hard to make any receivers look good when you only pass for 100 yds in a game).

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jackson doesn't make the pro-bowl it will primarily be RG3's fault. Jackson would probably have several more TDs & several hundred more yds if RG3 was more accurate (not to mention the missed opportunities due to the insane amt of sacks - hard to make any receivers look good when you only pass for 100 yds in a game).

No doubt about that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
djax and kerrigan are our best shots maybe williams and way

keenon will need another year under his belt i think

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
djax and kerrigan are our best shots maybe williams and way

keenon will need another year under his belt i think

Sadly - as has been the case several times in the past - the Redskins best performer is the punter!