• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Position coaches thread

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of want Rb Coach Jordan gone he been on this team why to long ..Popvich would be a excellent Hire ..And Cowyboys hired 68 year old Zimmer as DC

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good, it can be confusing because they are the same titles.
I might not know what they do obviously, but I like the hires.

I am excited to see the full staff. I do think you are correct in that some coaches we hire will be from SF or KC.

I still think peters brings somebody over from SF to help with the front office.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click on your name and avatar at the top right corner of the page.

It brings up a drop down box. A the bottom right corner of that drop down box is the word "Ignoring".

Click on Ignoring. It will bring up a page showing the posters you are ignoring.

At the far right of each of those posters is the option to "Unignore." Click on Unignore.

You should now be able to view posts from that poster.
Righteous Niner.

Kb is free! Let freedom reign!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey brother, who you got so far?
OC= KK
Qb coach or passing game coordinator = Brian johnson

DC= Whitt
DB coach = Simmons

My guess is keim is right. Full staff by next Tuesday.

I am guessing peters is waiting till after SB to announce his assistant GM and some of his staff.
I am guessing he will take some SF front office folks.
His assistant GM is Mayhew , book it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click on your name and avatar at the top right corner of the page.

It brings up a drop down box. A the bottom right corner of that drop down box is the word "Ignoring".

Click on Ignoring. It will bring up a page showing the posters you are ignoring.

At the far right of each of those posters is the option to "Unignore." Click on Unignore.

You should now be able to view posts from that poster.
Hey, thanks for this information, I also didn't know this stuff existed.
Also a shout out to @Breed , who got caught up in it, but as is true with all things in life, it became an opportunity to learn something new!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might not know what they do obviouslyit, but I like the hires.

I am excited to see the full staff. I do think you are correct in that some coaches we hire will be from SF or KC.

I still think peters brings somebody over from SF to help with the front office.
Defensive passing coordinator is responsible for the entire back 6 or 7. His job is to integrate everyone but the DL (unless a DLineman is dropping into coverage) .... make sure everyone knows their role and where to be. Something our defense has not been able to get right forever.

Offensive passing coordinator .... same thing but opposite ... integrate WRs, TEs and RBs if it's a pass.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the thing to remember when it comes to football is AP and DQ sets direction and everyone has to follow.

OC Kliff and DC joe design the offense or defense are the lead on both sides of the ball.

What you want from the sub coaches is not only good coaching but guys that can relate to their guys and can also answer to OC and DC..

Adam is charge of personnel and Dan is in charge of the team on the field