• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Porzingas potentially wants out too

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kd and Ad to New York???

Nervous...

... because of the Knicks... ???

:laugh3:

Yeah... I'm sure all the superstars are lining up to play for the Knicks now... what a great organzation!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Barnes and Powell didn't take their player option next year then the Mavs would also have around $50M in cap as well??

Zingis 7M
Doncic 7.6M
Hardaway 18.7M
Lee 13M

Other contracts only about 5M
KD played his college ball in the great state of...A guy can dream anyway. How about Doncic, Hardaway, KD, Zinger and Boogie...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD played his college ball in the great state of...A guy can dream anyway. How about Doncic, Hardaway, KD, Zinger and Boogie...

Stop it. We all know KD is resigning and Boogies taking the MLE again to come back for another year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it. We all know KD is resigning and Boogies taking the MLE again to come back for another year.
I think KD is gone, but I think his best move would be to stay. He's not better than LBJ...just like LBJ isn't better than MJ...but if KD hangs around the Dubs for another 6-7 years, he could possibly add another 4(5...6...) Rings to his resume and that might be the kicker in his vs LBJ debate

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think KD is gone, but I think his best move would be to stay. He's not better than LBJ...just like LBJ isn't better than MJ...but if KD hangs around the Dubs for another 6-7 years, he could possibly add another 4(5...6...) Rings to his resume and that might be the kicker in his vs LBJ debate

I don't think it matter how many rings KD has. LBJ is comparable to MJ but he is missing the rings. But KD is he really comparable to Lebron? Not really. He led the W's 3-1 then joined them. This W's team is the best team I have ever seen, they have 5 AS's, life would be easy for KD staying on the W's for sure. He could have 7-8 rings but it would kinda be like Bill Russell. Everyone knows he wasn't the greatest and he played with 4-5 HOF'rs as well, just like KD

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks have sunk below the Browns as the worst organization in all of pro sports.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it matter how many rings KD has. LBJ is comparable to MJ but he is missing the rings. But KD is he really comparable to Lebron? Not really. He led the W's 3-1 then joined them. This W's team is the best team I have ever seen, they have 5 AS's, life would be easy for KD staying on the W's for sure. He could have 7-8 rings but it would kinda be like Bill Russell. Everyone knows he wasn't the greatest and he played with 4-5 HOF'rs as well, just like KD
Welcome to the New World my young friend. JBJ will never be MJ, but the media will keep pushing the narrative, because, of course, they love to say that everything that comes along HAS to be the best ever...10 years from now, after LBJ has been out of the league for nearly a decade, you'll be telling the younger folks that are calling an older KD the GOAT that he couldn't hold LBJ's jock strap and they'll roll their eyes and say ''old man, you are so out of it that you probably think Steph Curry was better than Trae Young too''

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the New World my young friend. JBJ will never be MJ, but the media will keep pushing the narrative, because, of course, they love to say that everything that comes along HAS to be the best ever...10 years from now, after LBJ has been out of the league for nearly a decade, you'll be telling the younger folks that are calling an older KD the GOAT that he couldn't hold LBJ's jock strap and they'll roll their eyes and say ''old man, you are so out of it that you probably think Steph Curry was better than Trae Young too''

LOL I honestly don't think it's the same. We might never see a player like LBJ, so thought the same about MJ but what Lebron has done with those shit Cavs teams was pretty amazing. He is actually more gifted than MJ, some say he isn't a better player but if we compare eras he is just as great. Those rule changes mean nothing, they play to the rules and era, no control over that. The NBA is moving in the wrong direction imo so 3 pointer shooters are becoming more prolific, another reason we might never see another Lebron.

The thing is about KD he could win 10 titles and I already know he won't be better than LBJ and never be in the GOAT discussion...just watch them play. Still a great player no doubt. I was fortunate to see MJ and Lebron play and they are the 2 greatest ever, they played different positions and are different players but 1a and 1b and many will agree when it's all said and done. Right now MJ is on top right now, even I will admit that.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kd and Ad to New York???

I don't see how this makes sense. AD can't be a free agent this summer so even if KD went to the Knicks, they'd still have to wait another year. It's no different than it was with the Lakers. So if Boston wasn't ready to throw down a big deal already, adding the Knicks isn't going to make a difference. This is just Mannix throwing stuff at the wall

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deal being executed this fast leads me to believe the Knicks already had this plan in the works for some time now. Couldn't pull the trigger unless initiated by Porzingas. That's why there was a leak he demanded to be traded. They must be taking notes from Klutch on how to operate.

Saw that earlier. You're both right. Knicks had this deal in the works beforehand. This whole thing happeend within like 30 minutes. Nothing moves that fast. Knicks leaked that story earlier this morning to ESPN to make KP look bad as if he was the one that wanted out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I honestly don't think it's the same. We might never see a player like LBJ, so thought the same about MJ but what Lebron has done with those shit Cavs teams was pretty amazing. He is actually more gifted than MJ, some say he isn't a better player but if we compare eras he is just as great. Those rule changes mean nothing, they play to the rules and era, no control over that. The NBA is moving in the wrong direction imo so 3 pointer shooters are becoming more prolific, another reason we might never see another Lebron.

The thing is about KD he could win 10 titles and I already know he won't be better than LBJ and never be in the GOAT discussion...just watch them play. Still a great player no doubt. I was fortunate to see MJ and Lebron play and they are the 2 greatest ever, they played different positions and are different players but 1a and 1b and many will agree when it's all said and done. Right now MJ is on top right now, even I will admit that.
They are already calling Zion the next LBJ...absurd