• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

**POLL}Finals Winner-- Cleveland Or Golden State ?**

Who you taking ?

• Cleveland Lebrons

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Golden Sate

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still wondering what Durant has to do with last years Finals.

Still wondering if Draymond was so important in game 5 why the Warriors still lost games 6 and 7 when he played...

unless he didnt play--- im pretty surehe played though....right?

I don't think this is complicated.

I believe that the Warriors would have won game 7 if Green had played. That's an opinion.

I believe that the Warriors are considerably better this year because they have Kevin Durant. That's also an opinion.

You are free to disagree with either of those opinions.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe that the Warriors would have won game 7 if Green had played. That's an opinion.

I believe that the Warriors are considerably better this year because they have Kevin Durant. That's also an opinion.

i just have no clue what durant had to do with last year

and Green DID play in Game7. lol...did you evn watch the series?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perfectly fair....Im pulling hard for Cleveland, but this GS team has to be Top 5 ever assembled, and Ive heard many opinions its #1......No result in this finals will reflect poorly on Lebron IMO, they have as tough a task as any team in NBA history

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just have no clue what durant had to do with last year

and Green DID play in Game7. lol...did you evn watch the series?

I did completely space on the game Green missed. What the heck I was thinking I have no idea. My mind had "critical game" and convinced itself it was game 7 when it was Game 5. Mea culpa on that.

Durant had nothing to do with last year.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfectly fair....Im pulling hard for Cleveland, but this GS team has to be Top 5 ever assembled, and Ive heard many opinions its #1......No result in this finals will reflect poorly on Lebron IMO, they have as tough a task as any team in NBA history

While there will certainly be people that would use a Cavs loss, if that happens, as a reason why Lebron isn't that great which is utterly absurd. This Warriors, as you say, could be the best team ever assembled.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is nothing to discuss bc Green played in Game 7 and they lost LMAO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did completely space on the game Green missed. What the heck I was thinking I have no idea. My mind had "critical game" and convinced itself it was game 7 when it was Game 5. Mea culpa on that.

Durant had nothing to do with last year.

Fair but why does he make a difference in Game 5 and you say they win but they lose Game 6 and 7 when he plays?....he also went off in Game 7 and led everyone in points...they still lost

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair but why does he make a difference in Game 5 and you say they win but they lose Game 6 and 7 when he plays?....he also went off in Game 7 and led everyone in points...they still lost

Because the Cavs started building momentum after game 5. No one expected them to win that game and they did.

Let me be clear, I'm not diminishing the Cavs championship. They deserve it and it is well deserved. I was explaining why I think it is unlikely the Cavs will win it this year. Not impossible, since I'm starting to think that Lebron doesn't have an actual ceiling right now. He just fills the needed space. But it is unlikely.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready to see this

20121109_115919_rotatorMIKEBROWN.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready to see this

20121109_115919_rotatorMIKEBROWN.jpg

Their talent could outweigh the coach but Brown in-game should be a key. I hope Lue tries some stuff that confuses them and then we will see Brown in action, which is his weakness

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is the dick here?

i am taking my bar review class that is 3k....this guy has CONSTANTLY sniffled and snorted- making noise--- not just here and there- but pretty much CONSTANTLY for the 4+ hours of the class for the last 4+ days.

i finally freaked- asked him if h was sick- offered to get him some kleenex- told him it was inconsiderate....he said he didnt realize he was doing it

soon thereafter a girl comes up to me and says- he has turrets and cant help it....

yikes...

all though- since i told him he has cut it back SUBSTANTIALLY so maybe he can help it......

Meh, no way for you to know he had tourette's. The fact is that with tourette's, while it is involuntary, it can be helped to some extent. You pointing it out, may have helped him be more aware of it.

Of course, now if he doesn't pass the bar because he was too busy concentrating on his tics instead of studying...that's your fault. :dhd:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just curious- did Draymond play in game 6 and 7? i forget.....

He did, but the league stripped him of his junk kicking super power. That meant the Cavs could now play with 2 hands instead of with one protecting their nads.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people (I'm not gonna name any names) like to conveniently forget the Dubs lost Andrew Bogut to injury last year in game 5 (the same game Green missed due to that lame suspension)....and Bogut was out for games 6 & 7 as well. GS had no shot blocker in the middle, and lost their rim protector & main screen setter.

Cavs were serendipitously gifted last year's championship.

This year's rubber match will be awesome.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people (I'm not gonna name any names) like to conveniently forget the Dubs lost Andrew Bogut to injury last year in game 5 (the same game Green missed due to that lame suspension)....and Bogut was out for games 6 & 7 as well.

Some people like to conveniently forget the Cavs lost Love to injury, while also having a gimpy Kyrie among several other injuries.

Warriors were serendipitously gifted the previous year's championship.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors, Houston, Spurs, prob Jazz, OKC........everyone of those teams would dominate and win 70 games in the East. .
Well all of those teams either had a better record than or equal to your mighty Cavs so saying they would win more in the East vs. the West is pretty plausible.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people like to conveniently forget the Cavs lost Love to injury, while also having a gimpy Kyrie among several other injuries.

Meh..I'll give you Kyrie....but Love was already a non factor.

Like I said: This year's rubber match will be awesome.

All hands on deck & available.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people (I'm not gonna name any names) like to conveniently forget the Dubs lost Andrew Bogut to injury last year in game 5 (the same game Green missed due to that lame suspension)....and Bogut was out for games 6 & 7 as well. GS had no shot blocker in the middle, and lost their rim protector & main screen setter.

To add to that, I've always thought that Iggy blowing out his back was just as big as Bogut going out

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors were serendipitously gifted the previous year's championship.

Yep, which is why everyone is so jacked for this year, both teams are healthy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cleveland might be better than last year but Golden St is definitely better than last year.

Warriors in 6 sounds about right

Like others have mentioned: Love and Klay are big xfactors here and Love has to play well and Klay has to play poorly for the Cavs to win imo.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh..I'll give you Kyrie....but Love was already a non factor.

Like I said: This year's rubber match will be awesome.

All hands on deck & available.

Hopefully everyone stays healthy, so no what ifs or what not.