• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to wonder why no one has linked this guy to the Packers yet...

hi-res-7dfcf003c9c56b2e92c02b0351f9249e_crop_north.jpg
Collusion baby :D

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion baby :D

LOL.. on that front i think Kaep has lost his mind. 32 teams have just decided its not worth it to directly pick a fight with El Unstable Presidente. Signing Kaep now would be slightly less toxic than signing Ray Rice three years ago.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. on that front i think Kaep has lost his mind. 32 teams have just decided its not worth it to directly pick a fight with El Unstable Presidente. Signing Kaep now would be slightly less toxic than signing Ray Rice three years ago.

I hope that you're wrong about that (linking their reluctance to the orange cheeto) because if they do that, they admit to colluding resulting from said reluctance.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that you're wrong about that (linking their reluctance to the orange cheeto) because if they do that, they admit to colluding resulting from said reluctance.

The ting is, Colluding would be them all actively getting together and saying... we are not going to sign this guy.

But if 32 teams come to the decision that they simply dont want or need the added drama, well thats not really collusion. Now if Godell sent out some sort of memo saying "Hey guys, I dont think any one should sign this guy." That might be collusion.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ting is, Colluding would be them all actively getting together and saying... we are not going to sign this guy.

But if 32 teams come to the decision that they simply dont want or need the added drama, well thats not really collusion. Now if Godell sent out some sort of memo saying "Hey guys, I dont think any one should sign this guy." That might be collusion.

Collusion can be all or part of the whole making a concerted effort against blah, blah blah. You don't have to prove they all did it just two of them. BTW: Jerrah and Prez crack house had a very chummy relationship in all of this.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion can be all or part of the whole making a concerted effort against blah, blah blah. You don't have to prove they all did it just two of them.

Come on boss, you and i both know how hard it is to prove shit we KNOW happens based on Skin color or religious/sexual preference. Proving that 2 of 32 teams (31 if you take out the niners) actually agreed to NOT consider this guy... lets just say you got a better chance of figuring out which came first, the Chicken or the egg.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, while i think that 32 teams came to the same conclusion all for the same reason. And while i dont think the reason no one has even given him a chance has jack fuck all to do with his play and ability on the field. I dont think this is a concerted effort (aka collusion)

Is Kaep a starter in this league right now?? Probably not. But the fact that no one has even tried him as a backup has more to do with his political stance than his playing ability.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on boss, you and i both know how hard it is to prove shit we KNOW happens based on Skin color or religious/sexual preference. Proving that 2 of 32 teams (31 if you take out the niners) actually agreed to NOT consider this guy... lets just say you got a better chance of figuring out which came first, the Chicken or the egg.

Agreed, but we're talking about two guys who probably have a collective IQ of snails. It would not surprise me to find out that there are communications between the two on this matter in text, email or some form of oral communication.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, while i think that 32 teams came to the same conclusion all for the same reason. And while i dont think the reason no one has even given him a chance has jack fuck all to do with his play and ability on the field. I dont think this is a concerted effort (aka collusion)

Is Kaep a starter in this league right now?? Probably not. But the fact that no one has even tried him as a backup has more to do with his political stance than his playing ability.

Agreed! However, I also believe that there are a few teams that he could start for right now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to prove collusion when you opt out of your contract. What he needs is emails or somethng proving that. I doubt he finds anything . This guy
Was beat out by gabbert in an offense tailer made for kaep .

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to prove collusion when you opt out of your contract. What he needs is emails or somethng proving that. I doubt he finds anything . This guy

He will never prove collusion. But we know he has been black listed, and we know why.

As for a tailor made system, that ended when Harbaugh left town. And I agree with Sty.... there are some guys starting now that he is as good as or better than. But I also think that while they bring a different type of Drama, not wanting to deal with the drama is why both he and Bob are working on their sun tans instead of working at the moment.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Presidential communications are saved and or recorded for posterity. So maybe not as difficult to find as one might imagine. We also live in the email/text era which is yet another source. Granted, it is a extremely stupid thing to do ( put these things on such media) but consider the sources. We're talking about NFL owners and this guy....

th

BTW: One player getting beat out by another isn't always what it appears to be. Who knows that better than we, who were witness to a time when Kirk was beat out by other players.:D (note my use of "beat out")

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams want football players. Football players make the team money.

They do not want SJW because they cost them money.

He also had job interviews and wasn't hired.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presidential communications are saved and or recorded for posterity. So maybe not as difficult to find as one might imagine. We also live in the email/text era which is yet another source. Granted, it is a extremely stupid thing to do ( put these things on such media) but consider the sources. We're talking about NFL owners and this guy....

th

BTW: One player getting beat out by another isn't always what it appears to be. Who knows that better than we, who were witness to a time when Kirk was beat out by other players.:D (note my use of "beat out")

You know if I replaced Trump's pic with Obama 's, it would be considered racist.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know if I replaced Trump's pic with Obama 's, it would be considered racist.
Feel free to do so. BTW: you can't still be among those who are still defending Trump....right?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to do so. BTW: you can't still be among those who are still defending Trump....right?

Some of us who voted for Donald Dump did so only because we could not in good faith be with HER.

For the record, IM hoping we can get 300 million votes for Gumby in 2020, he is the most flexible candidate after all. :D

And if you dont know who Gumby is, you are officially not old enough to post in this thread.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like another topic for Off Topic thread. :trash::trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.