• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAst thing either party wants is normal people waking up to the fact that the extreme divide is intentional. If people realized that Race, religion and sex SHOULDNT be the big divides they are, they would start to look at the fact that tings like education inequality, prisons for profit and a whole host of other things are the real problem.

Title I?

At some point the finger needs to be turned around. Recklessly throwing money at problems is not always the solution.

This to me is just another crutch.

Now from a humanitarian standpoint I dont agree with abolishing some initiatives such as NSLP, however this is interesting nonetheless.

Why federal spending on disadvantaged students (Title I) doesn’t work

Unless you meant education inequality in terms of higher acceptance rates sometimes based less off merit and more off race, nationality, and family endowments.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Title I?

At some point the finger needs to be turned around. Recklessly throwing money at problems is not always the solution.

This to me is just another crutch.

Now from a humanitarian standpoint I dont agree with abolishing some initiatives such as NSLP, however this is interesting nonetheless.

Why federal spending on disadvantaged students (Title I) doesn’t work

Unless you meant education inequality in terms of higher acceptance rates sometimes based less off merit and more off race, nationality, and family endowments.

Bottom line...until these disadvantaged kids get a change at home, nothing will improve.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not trying to start up another debate however if you took up my challenge this is what you would find . Now a “ fair press “ shouldn’t have those numbers either favorably or negativly . If you are being true to fairness those numbers should look like 50/50 or 60/40 . So goes my distrust of anonymous sources and dishonest narratives by the press . This isn’t about Trump , it’s about our press

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not trying to start up another debate however if you took up my challenge this is what you would find . Now a “ fair press “ shouldn’t have those numbers either favorably or negativly . If you are being true to fairness those numbers should look like 50/50 or 60/40 . So goes my distrust of anonymous sources and dishonest narratives by the press . This isn’t about Trump , it’s about our press

the press is hot garbage. trump has drawn attention to this.

there needs to be some sort of reform and this is the first step taken which is create awareness of bias

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the press is hot garbage. trump has drawn attention to this.

there needs to be some sort of reform and this is the first step taken which is create awareness of bias
Most people who follow this know this has gone on for a long time , look at obamas coverage ? Or HRC ‘s ? Again it needs to be fair

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people who follow this know this has gone on for a long time , look at obamas coverage ? Or HRC ‘s ? Again it needs to be fair

O was really really bad.... his coverage should have reflected that and it didnt. It actually portrayed the complete opposite.

IMO Trump has been so-so and the coverage is 99% bad
IMO O was historically bad and the coverage was 99% good

that is a problem

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure glad football season is starting. :yes:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know you're not looking for another debate but you have to know if you post something you're gonna get some feedback.

Ive mentioned this before but you are overlooking a huge problem with your "challenge".

The media should NOT be 50/50 on trump. The media should only be 50/50 on trump if 50% of news on trump is positive.

The medias job is not to promote political balance. Its to report the news. When trump consistently does negative things the media is SUPPOSED to report those negative things.

2nd point - your source here is tomi lahren who has no interest in being objective or of being a member of a fair and balanced press. This is the pot calling the kettle black times 10.

3rd point - she mentions the media not understanding the people but...trump is not popular with the american people.

So yes this is about trump.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HRCs coverage? Her coverage was extremely negative as well.

And the coverage does need to be fair. It does NOT need to be equal. Being more negative about one candidate then another is ok if one candidate has more negatives to report on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HRCs coverage? Her coverage was extremely negative as well.

And the coverage does need to be fair. It does NOT need to be equal. Being more negative about one candidate then another is ok if one candidate has more negatives to report on.
Her coverage by the msm was nowhere near 92%. Sorry but 92% negative means bias

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atta
I know you're not looking for another debate but you have to know if you post something you're gonna get some feedback.

Ive mentioned this before but you are overlooking a huge problem with your "challenge".

The media should NOT be 50/50 on trump. The media should only be 50/50 on trump if 50% of news on trump is positive.

The medias job is not to promote political balance. Its to report the news. When trump consistently does negative things the media is SUPPOSED to report those negative things.

2nd point - your source here is tomi lahren who has no interest in being objective or of being a member of a fair and balanced press. This is the pot calling the kettle black times 10.

3rd point - she mentions the media not understanding the people but...trump is not popular with the american people.

attacking the messenger when the facts weren’t hers is lazy . Those numbers have a source .

If you can’t figure out how 92%. Negative doesn’t mean you are getting the whole story then I can’t help you at all

It’s not reporting the news if you are going for everything negative , it’s pushing an agenda

And of course the media doesn’t understand why he won at all

The job of the journalist is to report the news without bias and prejudice not push an agenda which 92% clearly indicates

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Immigration should not be negative because it is strictly an opinion. There are no absolutes involved. They try to paint a picture of racism which is not proven. That is painting a negative.

Look at all the time they d3voted to Stormy Daniels, an alleged affair that was 10 years before he was running for POTUS.

Now look at how little time they devote to the economy. The projection is 4.3 GDP...an unheard of figure in recent years.

Look at how little time they devote to this EU meeting today where Trump states the goal of his tariffs all along...to end all tariffs. This stuff is huge and means much more than him being an asshole.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immigration should not be negative because it is strictly an opinion. There are no absolutes involved. They try to paint a picture of racism which is not proven. That is painting a negative.

Look at all the time they d3voted to Stormy Daniels, an alleged affair that was 10 years before he was running for POTUS.

Now look at how little time they devote to the economy. The projection is 4.3 GDP...an unheard of figure in recent years.

Look at how little time they devote to this EU meeting today where Trump states the goal of his tariffs all along...to end all tariffs. This stuff is huge and means much more than him being an asshole.

or how much time they spent on his physical exam/report

or how much time they spent on him taking an extra scoop of ice cream.

or how much time they spent dissecting his relationship with Melania or Ivanka

or how much time they spent on "holding hands" "looks" "handshakes"

Trumps presidency has not been 92% negative. If you think it fits you are more dense than I originally thought.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean...theres definitely a lot of negatives to cover with trump and immigration. And thats far from the only negative story about him.

Should they not cover a developing story about the president and his paying off a **** star to keep quiet about an affair?

The 2 pros you just cited arent reality right now. Theyre projections at best. That said they still have been covered sooo

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or how much time they spent on his physical exam/report

or how much time they spent on him taking an extra scoop of ice cream.

or how much time they spent dissecting his relationship with Melania or Ivanka

or how much time they spent on "holding hands" "looks" "handshakes"

Trumps presidency has not been 92% negative. If you think it fits you are more dense than I originally thought.

Or how much time they spent on hillarys health

Or how much time they spent on obama using mustard

Or how much time they spent talking about how much of an embarassment and disgrace Michelle obama was

Or how much time they spent on... SAYING OBAMA WASNT BORN IN THE US!?? WAT???

Now cue the facepalm or BS rating and you running away from any actual discussion...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do love how according to the people who don't trust the media the solution is....

To just listen to the partisan media that makes you feel good and confirms all your biases.

Like what?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how much time they spent on hillarys health

Or how much time they spent on obama using mustard

Or how much time they spent talking about how much of an embarassment and disgrace Michelle obama was

Or how much time they spent on... SAYING OBAMA WASNT BORN IN THE US!?? WAT???

Now cue the facepalm or BS rating and you running away from any actual discussion...

never heard of the mustard.... never heard Michelle was an embarrassment in fact to me she is way more the part than Obama ever was.... I did hear that Obama was a chain smoker, Newports of course because he had to keep his fake ass image. Did not run on a 24 hour cycle like anything I mentioned.

you are playing checkers i am playing chess, they arent even close to equal or on the same level and you should know that but maybe you really are that dense

Status
Not open for further replies.