• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs? Playoffs??

cincyreds45212

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Come on seriously, I love my Bengals, but lets be honest, in the Marvin ERA have we won a game when we needed to? How about Denver a couple yrs ago when we needed an EXTRA FUCKING point and couldnt get it? Marvin can't get his team motivated in these types of games. I doubt it will even be close, but if for some reason the Ravens decide to sit some players we will still lose a close one...No one can seriously look at this game and expect a victory. Sorry to bring the truth but someone has to be the bearer of bad news. :ss:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think, it will only confuse you....just board the ship, and enjoy the ride......who dey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on seriously, I love my Bengals, but lets be honest, in the Marvin ERA have we won a game when we needed to? How about Denver a couple yrs ago when we needed an EXTRA FUCKING point and couldnt get it? Marvin can't get his team motivated in these types of games. I doubt it will even be close, but if for some reason the Ravens decide to sit some players we will still lose a close one...No one can seriously look at this game and expect a victory. Sorry to bring the truth but someone has to be the bearer of bad news. :ss:

damn, I started a thread of these same worries. Glad I'm not alone. I'm a little more optimistic, but not by much.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens haven't been a model of consistency this year. While I don't have any belief in Marvin as a head coach, I do believe we can win this week. If the Ravens show up with their B game, which they've had the tendency to do on the road this year, there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to come out with a win. If the Ravens come out motivated and Cam Cameron doesn't fuck up his offense with a stupid gameplan, they will be a tough out.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the Ravens would also enjoy knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs, so they'll be motivated.

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The funny thing is this game may end up being meaningless for the Bengals. I see the Dolphins drilling the Jets earlier in the day. I also see either the Raiders or the Broncos laying a turd against their division rivals.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is this game may end up being meaningless for the Bengals. I see the Dolphins drilling the Jets earlier in the day. I also see either the Raiders or the Broncos laying a turd against their division rivals.

Agreed. I think we're in regardless.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like KC's chances in Denver. Their D has been very good over the past few weeks, and Tebow won't get any easy touchdowns. Plus, Romeo is coaching for the head gig. I expect them to play well.

The Chargers/Raiders game is a difficult call. I'd like to believe the Chargers will beat them, but the Chargers have been underachieving all season and this could be one of those games where they don't show up at all (similar to their performance at PBS late last year).

The Jets are an enigma. Part of me thinks they just stink and that they aren't 'blowing' anything. On the other hand, Sanchez puts up an unexpected great game every now and then and fools everyone into believing he is still the long term solution.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton should be a little extra motivated to play well, too....ironic if he turns out to be the instrument of Denver's doom......

Carson's tendency to leave his A game behind for the big ones could easily be the Raiders' undoing, too.....

I expect the Jets to win in Miami......doesn't matter, as long as the Bengals get the job done......

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the Jets to lose...and lose handily. They're an old, slow, poor quarterbacked team. They stink.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the Jets to lose...and lose handily. They're an old, slow, poor quarterbacked team. They stink.

Are you talking about the Jets or the Ravens?

:behindsofa:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the Jets or the Ravens?

:behindsofa:

The Jets are playing a competently coached team.

The Bengals are clear division winners and a 12-13 win team under decent coaching.

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Miami has been pretty tough of late. They gave the Pats all they could handle. You would think they would love to knock out their division rival and avenge the loss to them earlier in the year. Of course, since a win would help the Bengals, expect the entire Dolphin roster to be diagnosed with alcohol poisoning and spend the game vomiting on the sidelines after getting loaded the night before.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that my fantasy team is not affected, Tebow will start being a good running back again. 200 yards 2 TDs on the ground, 150 yards passing, back to throwing to very wide open receivers only with few ints.