• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff tickets

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did anyone else try to buy NLDS tickets this morning? I was on sfgiants trying the links to the first 2 home games from before they went on sale at 10 am. As soon as they turned them on you got put in a "waiting room" that refreshed your browser every 15 seconds until you finally got to the menu to select the tickets you wanted. Then you'd get error messages over and over because of the heavy traffic. So you're just sitting there clicking "continue" like 900 times. Finally no matter what section you had selected, the only tickets it would ever let you get through to actually buy were SRO. So finally I just went to Stubhub and paid twice as much.

I don't really mind the price. I still found view level behind home for about $95 each, so I can live with that. I just hate the illusion that there was actually an opportunity to buy anything but SRO tickets through sfgiants in the first place. So just a tip for you all if/when NLCS or World Series tickets go on sale (hope, hope). Don't bother w/sfgiants. You'll never get through.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else try to buy NLDS tickets this morning? I was on sfgiants trying the links to the first 2 home games from before they went on sale at 10 am. As soon as they turned them on you got put in a "waiting room" that refreshed your browser every 15 seconds until you finally got to the menu to select the tickets you wanted. Then you'd get error messages over and over because of the heavy traffic. So you're just sitting there clicking "continue" like 900 times. Finally no matter what section you had selected, the only tickets it would ever let you get through to actually buy were SRO. So finally I just went to Stubhub and paid twice as much.

I don't really mind the price. I still found view level behind home for about $95 each, so I can live with that. I just hate the illusion that there was actually an opportunity to buy anything but SRO tickets through sfgiants in the first place. So just a tip for you all if/when NLCS or World Series tickets go on sale (hope, hope). Don't bother w/sfgiants. You'll never get through.

Sorry, I can't be of any help ElJ. But that $95 price sure does seem good to me. Now let's just hope that the Good Guys get there ;)

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got seats for the last game of the year!

Sec 104, row 2! (Paid $65 each).