• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff picture

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The larger sample is irrelevant. This Bengals team is better than San Diego and should win. No excuses.

Bengals yards per play : Offense 5.5 Defense 4.8 Ratio +0.7

Chargers yards per play: Offense 6.4 Defense 6.7 Ratio -0.3

It's on the line starting Sunday. Just win.

To repeat. Every game left on the schedule is winnable. Just get it done.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The defense is money. There's nothing more to be said. Zimmer is a mastermind.

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cheat sheet for this weekend...if this happens:

Bengals win
Patriots lose

Bengals are the #2 seed.

Bengals win
Patriots lose

Bengals are the #3 seed.

Bengals lose

Bengals are the #4 seed.

Bengals lose
Patriots lose

Colts are the #2 seed.

Additionally, if the Ravens lose and the Dolphins win...Miami would be the #6 seed. If both the Ravens and Dolphins lose...Baltimore will still be the #6 seed with a 6-7 record.

2013 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither the Ravens or the Dolphins scare me in the playoffs.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see why the NFL would rig it so that the Dolphins make it in, good for ratings, we can talk about how much Ryan Tannehill reminds us someone...

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update for week 14. It's all out there to be taken. The Bengals control their own destiny. Just do it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither the Ravens or the Dolphins scare me in the playoffs.

I mean why would the Ravens scare you they haven't had any success at all in the playoffs in recent years. Plus all the success Cincy has had that's reasonable..add that Dennis Pitta is back and had a great game Sunday....Nahhh I wouldn't worry at all about the Ravens.

:bullshit:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean why would the Ravens scare you they haven't had any success at all in the playoffs in recent years. Plus all the success Cincy has had that's reasonable..add that Dennis Pitta is back and had a great game Sunday....Nahhh I wouldn't worry at all about the Ravens.

:bullshit:

If you catch us you will earn it. You are at Detroit, then you have New England at home and finish at our place. You probably need to win two of those just to make the playoffs. Good luck with that. You should really be worried if Miami beats New England next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens fans are so sensitive.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sensitive just laughing.

He didn't say the Ravens "getting" to the playoffs doesn't scare me . He said Neither the Ravens or the Dolphins scare him "in"the playoffs which Assumes if u played us in the playoffs u r not at all scared I found this humorous. Given Cincy's recent successes and all in the playoffs and the Ravens playing so poorly in the playoffs I guess it makes sense?

Not to mention we did win the first game this year and ur remaining schedule is no layup either @Pitt Minn and Bal.

Don't worry about us we are just hanging around. lol

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens won the Super Bowl last year -- Nobody can take that from them.

They've been running on fumes this season for the entire year. Nobody can dispute that. And they still have 3 of their most difficult games on the schedule left to play.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are like the Nebraska fans of Pro Football.

:agree:

BTW -- Why did Nebraska join the Big 10? Were there fans enamored with an annual New Years trip to Orlando or Jacksonville? Maybe they should just rename the Gator Bowl the Husker Bowl in honor of Nebraska's annual 5th place finish.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lombardis bore you?

:wtf2:

Apparently, Ravens fans are slow too..... The Lombardi was awarded for work in the 2012-2013 NFL season. During that season the Ravens sometimes played offense and a guy named Joe Flacco was looking for a handsome payday.

We're discussing activities in the 2013 season..... Get with the picture.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lombardis bore you?

:wtf2:

Throw those Lombardi's at Detroit Monday and then at New England the next week and if you are still alive you can throw them at us in the jungle. I already congratulated you guys on last year's trophy. I'm sure it will be a help to you this year as you watch the playoffs from the outside.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think ur schedule @Pitt minn Bal is so much easier then ours?
I could easily see a loss at Pitt ad minn is no push over...

NE w/o Gronk isn't the same and we play at M&T...Detroit and at Cin... One of these teams we have already beaten this year so it's not a stretch... We would have swept u last year if we played our starters in the final game.

By the way we are the "reigning" champs so until further notice the 2012 Lombardi matters... How could I expect u to know that?

:nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw those Lombardi's at Detroit Monday and then at New England the next week and if you are still alive you can throw them at us in the jungle. I already congratulated you guys on last year's trophy. I'm sure it will be a help to you this year as you watch the playoffs from the outside.

We just got our most important offensive passing asset back yesterday Dennis Pitta. We haven't had him or Boldin all year and our redZone Offense was nada...with him on the field it changes the way the offense plays. In just his first game back he had two clutch catches on 4th down and a TD.

We aren't just trying to make the playoffs we are trying to WIN the division and it's not out of reach. U lose @ Pitt and we win in Det it's one game.

:nod: