• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playing with house money is kinda fun!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For many years expectations were high under Peyton. Us Colts fans went into each season expecting a Super Bowl only to be let down. This season is different.....we're underdogs expected to lose and I kinda like that. Probably the last year we're gonna be dogs cuz I have a feeling we're gonna be favorites for the next decade or more....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For many years expectations were high under Peyton. Us Colts fans went into each season expecting a Super Bowl only to be let down. This season is different.....we're underdogs expected to lose and I kinda like that. Probably the last year we're gonna be dogs cuz I have a feeling we're gonna be favorites for the next decade or more....

Prob so and Pagano seems like a real good coach and likable, to compliment Luck

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heck, don't worry. After getting smacked around by a Russell Wilson led Seahawk team for the next decade or more, your future is bright as an underdog to Seattle.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, don't worry. After getting smacked around by a Russell Wilson led Seahawk team for the next decade or more, your future is bright as an underdog to Seattle.

You gotta great defense, but I dont see your QB smacking anyone around. Take that defense and running game away, and Wilson looks very mediocore

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta great defense, but I dont see your QB smacking anyone around. Take that defense and running game away, and Wilson looks very mediocore

Here we go again.
I guess we will see who plays well tomorrow.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got to add a defense, quality receivers, and a running back before you contend...

You'll also be disappointed when they lose none the less.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This sounds like a textbook homer. Football has a short window for winning championships. How much longer do you think Kam Chancellor can keep hitting people like he does while avoiding injury? How many players do you think you'll lose to free agency? The Seahawks have a chance at a dynasty lasting 2-4 years, I will give you that. But they do not have a chance at a dynasty lasting a decade. Get real, man. If you're lucky, then you might become like the pats where they contend every year, but don't win it all after a few Super Bowls. However, the pats are good because they have BB and Brady every year. Wilson and Carroll are a good duo, but they aren't Brady and Belichek.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is overly dense with delusions.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least you're used to being favorites and losing when it counts. That could be what you have to endure the next decade.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like a textbook homer. Football has a short window for winning championships. How much longer do you think Kam Chancellor can keep hitting people like he does while avoiding injury? How many players do you think you'll lose to free agency? The Seahawks have a chance at a dynasty lasting 2-4 years, I will give you that. But they do not have a chance at a dynasty lasting a decade. Get real, man. If you're lucky, then you might become like the pats where they contend every year, but don't win it all after a few Super Bowls. However, the pats are good because they have BB and Brady every year. Wilson and Carroll are a good duo, but they aren't Brady and Belichek.
I would like to offer that you take my quote out of context. This response was directed towards an anti Seahawks troll.
No big if you don't get that.
BTW, I am a homer. I might even be one of those textbook guys you refer to.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus... and Seahawks fans take shit around here for being homers?! :L

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... and Seahawks fans take shit around here for being homers?! :L

Yes. Yes you do

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Yes you do
It's gonna be cool for you, as a Wisconsin fan to watch a product of that team become great tomorrow!

I'm happy for you. Congratulations!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jelly, why don't you wait until your prodigy QB actually wins something. Holy shit, now you've granted him ruling the league for the next decade?!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....your arrogance makes me root for greenbay even more,today,....and I think I speak for a majority of the country......GO PACKERS....!!! :yahoo:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhsplit is the text book homer in this thread? Did you not read the OP?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jelly do you have any idea what "Playing with house money" means?