• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pittsburgh

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just needs to move over and let Baltimore have their shot. This is very reminiscent of the 2009 chargers, who had a first round bye and touted by many to go to the SB but before hey could win three straight in January against Manning, they lose to the first year playoff jets(with Rex, Revis, etc). Before the steelers can break the monkey off of their back against the pats, they go down to the first year playoff JAGUARS(new regime and all).

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just needs to move over and let Baltimore have their shot. This is very reminiscent of the 2009 chargers, who had a first round bye and touted by many to go to the SB but before hey could win three straight in January against Manning, they lose to the first year playoff jets(with Rex, Revis, etc). Before the steelers can break the monkey off of their back against the pats, they go down to the first year playoff JAGUARS(new regime and all).

Better delete this quickly or gonna get lambasted

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense. but this is so stupid. You should be embarrassed

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense. but this is so stupid. You should be embarrassed

Why should I? Pittsburgh is losing to a inexperienced team. The jags are going to get killed next week. There is no way they are beating NE or even making it close. The steelers are burnt out. They got down 21-0 and turned the ball over for two scores, which is why they are going home.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are countless things I’d rather do than watch Joe Flacco play football.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I? Pittsburgh is losing to a inexperienced team. The jags are going to get killed next week. There is no way they are beating NE or even making it close. The steelers are burnt out. They got down 21-0 and turned the ball over for two scores, which is why they are going home.
To outline all the ignorant things in your original post would be pointless. And if you don't get it, you are hopeless anyway.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you mean where I said jaguars were a first year playoff team. Okay I said based on current regime, because when a old regime and roster leaves, experience and history has no bearing on the present. Look at the cowboys for example. I know Jacksonville was a playoff team two of three years under JDR.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore did not even make the playoffs this year and their time of being good is over.

Was your new year resolution to set the dumb threads record this year?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would rather see the Browns with a new QB and some FA/Draft pieces next year than the Ravens or Bengals. And I think we're gonna see it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are countless things I’d rather do than watch Joe Flacco play football.

Joe Flacco in January is not the Joe Flacco in the regular season. Just look at his history. Baltimore almost beat that dominant pats secondary in 2014 on the road and knocked off the steelers at home in the wild card the round before. In fact when was the last time Flacco and Harbaugh ever went one-and-done in the playoffs? Never.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would rather see the Browns with a new QB and some FA/Draft pieces next year than the Ravens or Bengals. And I think we're gonna see it.
Meh, I'll believe it when I see it.

The Browns have had multiple 1st round picks and a ton of cap space for what seems like the last decade.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I'll believe it when I see it.

The Browns have had multiple 1st round picks and a ton of cap space for what seems like the last decade.
Fair, but as an aesthetic, the Browns with anything at QB is a lot more appealing than the Ravens are gonna be.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore did not even make the playoffs this year and their time of being good is over.

Was your new year resolution to set the dumb threads record this year?

Guess what, if the ravens had as many opportunities as the steelers they would have gotten to one. Oh yeah who is the reason Baltimore missed the playoffs? It wasn't the bengals. It was losing twice to the team who is going home. And they got screwed pretty good by their own FO deciding to not have a bye after going to London.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we're going to see some big changes in Pittsburgh this off-season. Wouldn't surprise me if Bell leaves.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what, if the ravens had as many opportunities as the steelers they would have gotten to one. Oh yeah who is the reason Baltimore missed the playoffs? It wasn't the bengals. It was losing twice to the team who is going home. And they got screwed pretty good by their own FO deciding to not have a bye after going to London.
No there would be zero chance of the current ravens team competing with the pats in the playoffs and you can see that just by the fact that not a single part of the team is as good as it was when they beat the pats in 2012.

Reading your threads is hilarious but mainly because you actually believe the stuff you're saying lol...