• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pitt Bringing It to the Dome

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With respect...did you use Iowa as your example????Yikes...3 losses already one to Villanova and another I think was Iowa St. Iowa beat Ohio State on a big run at the end of the game and we now know Ohio State has some issues. Sorry...the big dogs are Arizona and Syracuse; third place is back aways IMO, your comment regarding Syracuse presence inside is not good. Those guys are the reason teams have to use a lot of clock to get a shot. Just too big and too active inside. I'll say it again; Arizona and Syracuse are the same teams; just located in different states.....looking forward to the game.

Iowa is one of the few teams that I think can give cuse or zona a real run. Long, deep, athletic. Yes iowa has 3 losses but controlled the majority of all 3 of those games. Would be a great game to see

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is one of the few teams that I think can give cuse or zona a real run. Long, deep, athletic. Yes iowa has 3 losses but controlled the majority of all 3 of those games. Would be a great game to see

Oh sorry rmilia, i didn't mean to sound like I think Iowa can beat us, there are just too many 6'7 guys on your roster and not enough 6'10 guys in your rotation to compete down low and on the boards IMO...I think you're very good and could make the final four, but we are elite. I think your offense is legit, though

Last edited by a moderator:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Iowa is much deeper on the bench (at least in terms of number of players getting significant playing time) than Zona and is a big, physical, veteran team.

The only thing negative for Iowa has been their inability to close out games (which has been a striking strong point for Zona)... but being up by double digits against the 3 ranked teams they lost to is an accomplishment in and of itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry rmilia, i didn't mean to sound like I think Iowa can beat us, there are just too many 6'7 guys on your roster and not enough 6'10 guys in your rotation to compete down low and on the boards IMO...I think you're very good and could make the final four, but we are elite. I think your offense is legit, though

we are on the same page; Iowa has a very good offense, however does not match up with Zona and Cuse....who does???..,.Oh wait.....the Gators..LOL

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are on the same page; Iowa has a very good offense, however does not match up with Zona and Cuse....who does???..,.Oh wait.....the Gators..LOL

Florida is flying under the radar for a top 10 team whose only 2 losses are true road games against quality teams.

I feel like Florida and Zona are similar in that they got the job done together as a well-balanced team... without any real standout stars.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is flying under the radar for a top 10 team whose only 2 losses are true road games against quality teams.

I feel like Florida and Zona are similar in that they got the job done together as a well-balanced team... without any real standout stars.

Yes, we are a little under the radar; We barely lost to Wisconsin and Nova beat us with a last second gasp; however we have absolutely no size....a great defense, but size matters( did I really say that??/). At any rate I would love to see Florida give Zona and Cuse a test. Who knows.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe man. Tough to say. Iowas best lineup goes 6'6, 6'9, 6'9, 6'7 and 6'10 in marble, uthoff, white, basabe and olaseni. Zona and cuse are bigger but they arent longer and for sure cant score with iowa. Id take the cats and cuse in eithervinstance but iowa could compete with either team imo and itd still be a game at the end. Cant wait for march!!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....I'm reading all about AZ, Florida, Iowa and Iowa State, but ain't heard a word from Pittsburgh....which btw....the Cuse will whip the shit and snot right out all those fucking teams.

But that's for another day. Where the fuck are the panther fans? Bring your cute little kitty asses out hear...NOW. Ever been fucked with by an Orange. Gonna happen today.

Pussies.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....I'm reading all about AZ, Florida, Iowa and Iowa State, but ain't heard a word from Pittsburgh....which btw....the Cuse will whip the shit and snot right out all those fucking teams.

But that's for another day. Where the fuck are the panther fans? Bring your cute little kitty asses out hear...NOW. Ever been fucked with by an Orange. Gonna happen today.

Pussies.

Looks to me they are going to wait until after the game and if they win, you are in deep shit......LOL

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it should be a good game. I really feel this may be Jamie Dixons best pitt team...........they all can shoot, score, and are athletic, they also bring that PITT D and work ethic of "grinding" that Pitt is known for......but who knows, it will be good to see where they stand, not saying they win, but think they suprise.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pussies.

well i for one was sleeping, i dont do much of that during the week......

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P

I

T

T

P

I

T

T

P
I
T
T

LET'S GO PITT!!

lol....pitt brings out the worst in SU fans. The paper is saying there will be 30K there....so the dome's gonna be loud.

I ain't go no respect for ya's this year though. Your boys is in the way.

I looking for an exclamation to the explanation of who is ruling the ACC this year.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I shouldn't be so hard though. I don't mind your boys in second so maybe I could ask SU to back off the jets just a bit so's not to hurt your confidence.

Give you some hope for when SU comes to your house.

Nah.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your at home, you should win, pitts got nothing to lose, just to keep gaining respect.............dangerous team........

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an epic match up among the ACC titans. Looking forward to it.

And in my humble opinion the winner should be #1.