• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pinstripe Bowl Week...

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game as Hackenberg goes for 369 passing yards and 4 TDs. Great catches at the end and it came down to a battle of kickers. We had the better one.

Hey, Retro, loyal PSU fan, Hack sure did pile up the yardage which was vital since the Lions were not able to stop BC's 300-yd rushing offense. I watched most of the game but PSU did make some of bone headed plays and Hackenberg fumbled twice. But 4 TD passes saved the day. Early I became disgusted and thought this might be a lost cause but at least PSU hung in there for the save by Ficken.

Hopefully, Penn State can improve their O/D lines next year. But getting nine or ten wins will still be tough since recruiting has been hurt the last few years. It will only improve now that the ban has been lifted.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game doesn't have you excited for how good this team can be next year, then I don't know what to tell you. Hack looked like Hack again, lots of drops early, he was absolutely ripping the ball and threading the needle today. Yeah, he had a couple bad throws, but so does Tom f-ing BRady. Godwin emerged, Carter came back from oblivion, James looked healthy and the line kept hack clean. End result, he looked good. Lynch's TD run ( he was in, I don't care what anyone says) was great as well.

Very happy to see this team finish on a high note and really have me excited for 2015

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Retro, loyal PSU fan, Hack sure did pile up the yardage which was vital since the Lions were not able to stop BC's 300-yd rushing offense. I watched most of the game but PSU did make some of bone headed plays and Hackenberg fumbled twice. But 4 TD passes saved the day. Early I became disgusted and thought this might be a lost cause but at least PSU hung in there for the save by Ficken.

Hopefully, Penn State can improve their O/D lines next year. But getting nine or ten wins will still be tough since recruiting has been hurt the last few years. It will only improve now that the ban has been lifted.

Recruiting was actually pretty damn good last year and they redshirted some kids who will contribute big next year. The DL is very good, don't know what more you want out of them?? OL added Palmer from JC and will have more depth and experience next year.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think next year starts and ends with how much improvement we see from the offensive line. You see better offensive line play you will see better play from Hack and the RB's. While Hack did step up huge today he did miss a lot of easy passes. Can't see the DT's getting much better than they were this year. But would like to see improved play from the DE's. Should be really interesting how the LB's fair without Hull. We have a lot of young talent in the secondary so all should be fine in that regard.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think next year starts and ends with how much improvement we see from the offensive line. You see better offensive line play you will see better play from Hack and the RB's. While Hack did step up huge today he did miss a lot of easy passes. Can't see the DT's getting much better than they were this year. But would like to see improved play from the DE's. Should be really interesting how the LB's fair without Hull. We have a lot of young talent in the secondary so all should be fine in that regard.

He missed a couple easy throws, everyone does. He had more throws on teh money dropped than he made bad throws though. OL played better today, can't see any reason why they wouldn't continue to improve with more depth and competition.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many good points here and linebackeru is right. This is a team on the way up out of the oblivion hole we have been in for awhile. Overall, I like the grit the team demonstrated down the stretch and the future looks very good indeed.

Yea jvett, the O-line will get better and PSU has two stars already at DT. Hull will be missed. Hackenberg will definitely get better and this kid's accuracy and arm strength is pro level. I see good things for him in the future. Franklin does need to clean up some of his decisions but once again, I see all of this developing to an even better team next year. Winning last night in the way that they did was a very good step out of the shadows of the past. Nice win!!

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT GAME!!

I'm especially happy for the seniors. This team is on the rise! Take that, haters!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT GAME!!

I'm especially happy for the seniors. This team is on the rise! Take that, haters!

3 years of sanctions meant to cripple program, 3 winning seasons and a monster recruiting class coming in on heels of very good one. NCAA can suck a big fat one