• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick Super Bowl Teams and Winner

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to be the in thing to do today. Who ya got? (And we’ll revisit this at the end of the year and the winner will get to hear DC tell you that he loves you.)

I’ll go a bit homer and say:

Baltimore vs Packers. With the Packers coming out on top.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers vs KC

Super Bowl 1

KC wins

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC is so much better then the NFC.

I look at the Packers and I don't see it. A starting LT coming off a torn ACL, starting TE torn ACL. No real #1 WR on paper. Maybe between the run game and defense they will stay healthy and prevail. I just don't see it. Feels like Rodgers is playing for money at this point.

The Bills are the heavy favorite in the AFC. There are many teams in the AFC I think have a shot at it. Hard to pick one where as the NFC it is hard to pick one for different reasons.

I guess I will go...

Bills vs 49ers

9ers have the young QB running but from top to bottom they are the most balanced team in the NFC, IMO.

Saints are a darkhorses to me. Hard to pick a team where Winston is the QB as he loses a lot of games on his own but they will run the ball well and IMO have the most underrated D in the NFL. I think they could go far but not picking them in the SB. A lot of players coming off injuries there as well.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I love you all win or lose. ;)

So proud of each and every one of you.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go Broncos vs. Seahawks...

Ok for real though Bills do seem like a team of destiny this year after that terrible loss in the divisional round. I think they will be the most motivated team of the year.

NFC I'll go Saints. Last year before Winston went down with injury he was easily on pace for his best season. I like that roster and I think they have a good set up for how to win in the playoffs. Honestly just drew the name out of a hat between about 6 teams in the NFC because all of them would be lower than about the top-5 in the AFC in my book.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I think the Chiefs bounce back. I've got the Chiefs beating the Bucs in the Super Bowl.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I really going to be the first one to say it?

Broncos 27, Cowboys 10.

Since the NFC is the home team in the SB, the Cowboys will opt to wear their traditional white jersey, setting up the Broncos to play in and win their first SB in orange.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very hard this year. NFC there is no clear favorite as everyone has glaring holes. SF - how will a very inexperienced QB do? GB - who will Rodgers throw too? Rams - lost a lot, but still have lots of firepower on offense and a great coach that now knows how to win. Bucs - questions on the OL, but they still have lot of weapons, Brady and a good defense. Dallas - not sure they even win their division. Philly - not sold on Hurts but they have lots of overall talent. I would give the edge to the Rams and Bucs as they are loaded with a lot of experience. In the end I will go with the Rams to get back but could see the Bucs getting there as well.

In the AFC every team outside of the Raiders in the AFC west could win in IMO. Raider's I just don't think their D is good enough. Miami I don't think knows how to win with a very young coach. Pats - not sold on their offense. Indy has too many holes - that blowout by the Jags was foretelling of a downswing IMO. Titans could have a shot. They were really good last year. People are sleeping on Cincy. They have so many weapons, improved the OL and Joe has that swag. I would love to say the Broncos and they have a legit shot, but I just don't think they are going to know how to win the big games and I won't trust the OL until I see it. I think KC, Cincy and Buff have the best shot. So I will go with the Bills for a rematch of tonight's game with the Bills winning.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams vs Bills

Bills 24 - 20

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I really going to be the first one to say it?

Broncos 27, Cowboys 10.

Since the NFC is the home team in the SB, the Cowboys will opt to wear their traditional white jersey, setting up the Broncos to play in and win their first SB in orange.

I didn’t want to jinx us. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be tough for the Bucs IMO. Already down two interior OL before we even kickoff. I duck when I say this but I think Brady is going to wish he stayed retired this year.