• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phone OS - Which is king?

Phone OS of choice

• Windows 8 - Continuity across devices

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackberry - The business stalwart

• Other - firefox, ubuntu, saifish, etc

• Outdated - palm, windows pre 8, limo, etc

• Smart phone? It's a phone! (no OS, just a damn phone)

• Total voters

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few browsers for iOS that support flash, but I don't know enough about them to suggest one over the other. Droids have other options, but generally don't come with native support for it either.

I'd say the differences between iPhones and Droids comes down to personal taste and experiences. Both have a rich diversity of applications available to do just about anything and they handle the basic phone/text/browsing/picture taking just fine.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few browsers for iOS that support flash, but I don't know enough about them to suggest one over the other. Droids have other options, but generally don't come with native support for it either.

I'd say the differences between iPhones and Droids comes down to personal taste and experiences. Both have a rich diversity of applications available to do just about anything and they handle the basic phone/text/browsing/picture taking just fine.

yeah, really well put

if you love your iphone 4, you'll probably love the iphone 5.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know about the android! I've heard the same thing about the differences. I've never heard any really big differences so making the switch isn't worth it right now. I'll probably just stick with the iphone 5.