• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHOENIX SUNS

Round 1: T.J. Warren (14), Tyler Ennis (18), Bogdan Bogdanovic (27)
Round 2: Alec Brown (50)

The Suns did really well with their draft assets. Nabbing T.J. warren is a huge get for the Suns, and the fact they were able to get Ennis at No. 18 and Bogdanovic at No. 27 were value selections as well. The Suns now have a ton of options, especially with Eric Bledsoe hitting restricted free agency. The Suns exited the draft with lots of very trade-friendly assets and a ton of future cap space, so their offseason could be very interesting. Alec Brown at No.50 may be on the outside looking in simply because Phoenix is jam packed with young guys. Overall, the Suns got value out of their picks, adding players that can help them right away and and in the future. This is a quality draft.

GRADE: A

Read more at NBA AM: Grading Out The 2014 NBA Draft | Basketball Insiders | NBA Rumors And Basketball News

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have more picks to offer than Houston.

How about a deal that sends Bledsoe to Houston, Parsons and picks to Minny and Love to Phoenix? I know Houston hates Lin and wants a defensive-minded PG so who knows. haha

I don't want the Suns to break up their backcourt. They would have made the playoffs last season had Bledsoe not been injured.

Blade Runner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey fellas, im new to the site. I got banned from another site because I kept going around their filters but I like this site better because its real laxed.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey fellas, im new to the site. I got banned from another site because I kept going around their filters but I like this site better because its real laxed.

What kind of filters were you going around?

and Welcome!

Blade Runner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of filters were you going around?

and Welcome!

their 'policy on profanity' filter lol

tbh, their suns forum was dead anyways. they only had a few guys posting. hope this is a lively forum because I like to make some statements to get everyone fired up

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their 'policy on profanity' filter lol

tbh, their suns forum was dead anyways. they only had a few guys posting. hope this is a lively forum because I like to make some statements to get everyone fired up

Yeah, thanks but we're gonna pass. Thanks for stopping by. :wave:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not a fan of Isaiah, his chucking and over dribbling is killing the chemistry of this team, yea he brought us back from the Spurs deficit. But all he's done is make Bledsoe and Dragic feel uncomfortable and the backcourt is two crowded. We have 2 ball dominate guards in Bledsoe and Thomas and were playing Dragic as a 2.........

I know he looks tired and slow, I hope this is the last time he plays over seas. Im all for trading Thomas or Green for a needed stretch 4.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not a fan of Isaiah, his chucking and over dribbling is killing the chemistry of this team, yea he brought us back from the Spurs deficit. But all he's done is make Bledsoe and Dragic feel uncomfortable and the backcourt is two crowded. We have 2 ball dominate guards in Bledsoe and Thomas and were playing Dragic as a 2.........

I know he looks tired and slow, I hope this is the last time he plays over seas. Im all for trading Thomas or Green for a needed stretch 4.

I think he has also put on a few lbs. He has to over dribble because he is winded from all the running!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lucky hammer gave me another chance all only be on az boards anyway lmao. Lucky to even be back!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our spacing sucks, we need Ryan Anderson, and Isaiah is a cancer! We screwed up this team! Goran won't get out of this slump until IT is gone.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're crazy Jahii. As always. A loss against Memphis (who owns us) on the second of a back to back is no biggie.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're crazy Jahii. As always. A loss against Memphis (who owns us) on the second of a back to back is no biggie.

But Dragic is struggling! And we got blown out by Utah! Our 3 point shooting is down, the bench is dead, and it seems like this team has chemistry issues!

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goran is just fatigued from a long summer playing for his national team. He will get it going soon enough.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Thomas loses some weight, he'll fit perfectly into the offense. Dragic could stand to lose some weight as well.