• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumdog is so gay. STFU SDJKFJKSJREOIWRHJEWIOTJ KFLDSAFJ MOTHER FUCKERS! HAR HAR!

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Len is not playing because of left over pain from his 2 ankles surgeries. He rushed back but started feeling discomfort in the ankle with the plate. No need to rush him right now, this is the easy part of the schedule.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected Len to be out for the first couple months of the season. I'm surprised that he even tried to play at the start of the season.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell Greg Oden

Len is not playing because of left over pain from his 2 ankles surgeries. He rushed back but started feeling discomfort in the ankle with the plate. No need to rush him right now, this is the easy part of the schedule.

I smell Oden

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would we want Shumpert? Looks like hes going to the Nuggets but I dont really follow him enough to know his upside. He would be good next to Bledsoe in the back court but obviously hes know where near as good as Dragic, and the suns have no interest in him. Also Farried to the Knicks? Would Farried fit our team or no?

Only reason I said this is because we have shown interest in these in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would we want Shumpert? Looks like hes going to the Nuggets but I dont really follow him enough to know his upside. He would be good next to Bledsoe in the back court but obviously hes know where near as good as Dragic, and the suns have no interest in him. Also Farried to the Knicks? Would Farried fit our team or no?

Only reason I said this is because we have shown interest in these in the past.

No. We want DeRozan and Turner.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. We want DeRozan and Turner.

Blah blah blah. I like penis in my butt from Toronto's head coach on a nightly basis while hearing him whisper "kobe potential, kobe potential, kobe potential" in my ears gently.
I'm fat.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I wished that we had taken Faried over Markieff... now I'm not so sure about that.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y8Irlqwd34]DeMar DeRozan Full Highlights 2013.04.14 vs Nets - 36 Pts. - YouTube[/ame] He even does the little Kobe leg kick and hes really athletic. Hes also got a good post game. Why isn't a superstar yet?

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol really? Bledsoe is sitting out because he bruised his shin?

and he wants max money?

hes got a little owweee , he cant play

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al McCoy needs to go into the ring of honor before he passes away hes 80 years old............ I hope he gets to see the Suns win a ring.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Bledsoe-max deal

2.Dragic-7.5 million per year "Dragic obviously still has upside he loves it here and would take a smaller contract if he resigned just so he could stay here not trading him"

3.Hayward-sign and trade 8 million dollar contract per year.

4.Vacant

5.Plumlee

6th man:Gerald Green
Bench:Morris twins,Tucker,Goodwin,Smith,Len

good riddance:Frye 6.5 million dollar contract scrapped, might have to trade a first rounder for Hayward and get rid of Len or Tucker. Its worth we still get to keep our pick and hopefully the wizards or twolves the pick we didnt trade in the sign and trade.

Hayward would want to come to Phoenix for basketball reasons he has a great relationship with Hornaseck and his best way to develop would be to come here. Asking for a sign and trade, along with the front office not showing that much interest in Hayward.

In our run n gun system he would get alot of open shots and would be like Chandler Parsons for Houston, good all around player, surprising athlete, and a pure shooter. 15 ppg, 5 assists 5 rebounds.

Still need to get a pf gotta draft young forwards in the 2014 draft. Hayward will want to come to Phoenix.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al McCoy needs to go into the ring of honor before he passes away hes 80 years old............ I hope he gets to see the Suns win a ring.

This is like the first thing EVER I can't actually agree with from jahii! Al McCoy is a legend and I go nowhere but Leslie's pool supply for any of my outdoor leisurely needs!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe misses 10 days because of a bruised shin? MRI comes back negative still questionable for Friday? Is he holding out for a trade or to make sure he gets his max deal? Wtf..........

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the first thing EVER I can't actually agree with from jahii! Al McCoy is a legend and I go nowhere but Leslie's pool supply for any of my outdoor leisurely needs!

That was supposed to be can. Damn I am slipping in my old age.