• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies -Pirates Game Thread.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To recap: Vinnie struck out a bunch of guys early then blew up in the 6th inning--shocker

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five reasonable innings out of VV. Just taking notes.

They appreciate your sympathy and patience. Season tickets are available.
Soon to be sold at peasant prices!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nola returns today! Maybe he can turn things in our favor.. GO PHILLIES!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nola looks sharp in his return. 3 up-3 down. Control looking good.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job by Nola. No run support.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im so fucking sick of this organizations stance on prospects. I love how we only got like 4-5 sorta "elite" years from Howard and Rollins, because this franchise practically waits until their mid 20s it feels like before calling them up

now the same thing is happening to guys like Hoskins. Aboslutely NOTHING left to prove in minors, hes freaking 24 years old, and yet it takes an act of god for him to be given a shot

all i hear is "you dont wanna start the clock on him".............LOLOLOLOLOL, hes 24......cool, i can't wait to watch his 8 year career. yayyyyy.

just pathetic. Another sweet 1-0 loss today, because, i mean, who needs runs right? just keep playing all that great talent in bigs...........whats another 100 loss season for a franchise thats continues to break its own record for most losses in MLB history

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im so fucking sick of this organizations stance on prospects. I love how we only got like 4-5 sorta "elite" years from Howard and Rollins, because this franchise practically waits until their mid 20s it feels like before calling them up

now the same thing is happening to guys like Hoskins. Aboslutely NOTHING left to prove in minors, hes freaking 24 years old, and yet it takes an act of god for him to be given a shot

all i hear is "you dont wanna start the clock on him".............LOLOLOLOLOL, hes 24......cool, i can't wait to watch his 8 year career. yayyyyy.

just pathetic. Another sweet 1-0 loss today, because, i mean, who needs runs right? just keep playing all that great talent in bigs...........whats another 100 loss season for a franchise thats continues to break its own record for most losses in MLB history
The focus is on Tommy Joseph right now. They are not ready to give up on him. Hoskins may come up around the all star break.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. I'd rather watch the young guys with obvious talent mature as players up here in the big time vs watching a Saunders eek out his 1 year deal when we're going nowhere. We'll just have to wait for now while the losses pile up.