• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PHILLIES FEARSOME 4

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like Beltran is headed to San Fran.

He's quite a talent but maybe it's just as well. He's often injured and he is just a rent-a-player for a copuple of months. They say he's a really good teammate to have in the clubhouse but I can't help but see him as anything other than a Met.

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess the Giants really need a bat. Their offense can't seem to get going at times. Maybe he will help them out.

I'm sure he can help the giANTs. I wonder who the giANTs will have to part with? If I were the Phillies I'd really hate to give up Brown or Worley for a temp.

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, and D Brown's shaky defense didn't help matters any either. Cole has every right to be pissed.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounded like the Phils wanted Carlos Quintin from the White Sox but I guess they aren't letting him go.

Have not heard too much more on Upton. They are saying the Phils might be able to get Upton for cheaper than Pence but they sound like they are still going pretty hard after Pence.

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if Ruben has something up his sleeve or if he's staying the course with what he's got?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Giants might drop Pat the bat too. Would be cool to see him back on the Phils again. Sounds like the Giants are holding on to him and sending Bill Hall down.

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, there could be such irony if Pat the Bat is able to get even against the team that didn't want him (giANTs) while playing for another team that didn't want him (Phils).