• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Petition to reinstate Jim Koon

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what dont you guy's get here .. the poster that you knew as jim koon wasn't really jim koon the asshole stole jim's identy and pretended to be jim and you want the no good SON OF A BITCHEN THIEF BACK .. what does that say about you

Doesn't say anything about them, Jim Koon whoever seemed like a decent fan in earlier posts..

it sounds like the thief took over the account of someone posters enjoyed talking sports with...either that or this theif talked like a normal human, then pretended to be dying, then told someone they wished they would die. There was a definite change in posting styles there at the end, I guess when the ID was stolen and not caused by some medical issue like a lot of the posters were led to believe.

Who in the hell steals someones identity to post on a sports site? Hope that is all the thief did to this family.

Either way I hope the real Jim Koon is fine and well and gets all this crap straightened out if it was indeed ID theft. :suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That we are all a bunch of stupid... backward... inbreds.

You ain't fooling anybody. I saw Appalachian Outlaws and all that cake yall are making with that ginseng.

:suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well each and every person on this sight cold tell me to die, and I wouldn't give a shit what they said.

It is just my opinion that someone has got a mental problem that gets offended by something that trivial.

That is just my opinion, it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with it.

I agree that JIMKOON has serious mental problems. :suds: He also has issues with the truth. He's a liar.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't say anything about them, Jim Koon whoever seemed like a decent fan in earlier posts..

it sounds like the thief took over the account of someone posters enjoyed talking sports with...either that or this theif talked like a normal human, then pretended to be dying, then told someone they wished they would die. There was a definite change in posting styles there at the end, I guess when the ID was stolen and not caused by some medical issue like a lot of the posters were led to believe.

Who in the hell steals someones identity to post on a sports site? Hope that is all the thief did to this family.

Either way I hope the real Jim Koon is fine and well and gets all this crap straightened out if it was indeed ID theft. :suds:

Man, I'm speechless. I think you honestly believe that story, don't you? Have you ever considered ocean-front property in Arizona?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He posted from the same ip all the way through his tenure here. So the thief must have broke into his house just to use his west va SportsHoopla account......

Sheesh..... Think about things a little man...

:L

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm speechless. I think you honestly believe that story, don't you? Have you ever considered ocean-front property in Arizona?

No the Pacific is infested by the Fukushima radiation. We will stick to our oceanfront homes in WV.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the Pacific is infested by the Fukushima radiation. We will stick to our oceanfront homes in WV.

are couch fumes any safer than radiation? :noidea:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He posted from the same ip all the way through his tenure here. So the thief must have broke into his house just to use his west va SportsHoopla account......

Sheesh..... Think about things a little man...

:L

Yeah I have a life and don't look at IP addresses...

Jeighmonee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW I remember him from the CBS boards, and he was kind of a dope there too, so...at least he was consistent.:noidea:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us former CBS posters stick up for our brethren.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I say bring back Jim Koon 1 and 2!...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yeah. Invite the old man back. He and his imposter can both sue my ass... if they want to.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:koon:
^ there ya go. He's back.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so how about defending his threat to sue the owner of this board. The guy who works very hard to keep this board the best it can be. The guy who bought the website with his own money.

JK threatened to sue and further stated he would own this website, this due to his banning for threats made to another poster.

Keep in mind this is a privately owned sports message board. A board that offers us a lot of freedom to post what we want with few rules.

He may have threatened to sue the sight, which I think is stupid. I will agree with you there.

However you state he threatened someone on this board. That is not true. Show me one post where he threatened someone??? Wishing someone to die by their own hand is not a threat.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that "Jerry Garcia"? I sure do miss THAT guy.:scratch:
Characters

Rock Trivia for $200
Who is Alec Baldwin - Rock of Ages

Alex Trebek -" You've hit the daily double"

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This, if you cant take some verbal abuse and death threats then you have no business interacting with this fan base. We are the lovable sociopaths of cfb and dagummit we stick together, come one come all.