• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Petition to reinstate Jim Koon

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a WVU fan. I'm sure he has medication issues from time to time but he was a contributor to this board. We like to argue and most of us don't care if he hopes we were dead.

I think he got a bad rap. Add you name to the petition if you agree.

Sincerely,

Another

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So repeatedly telling people to kill themselves is a nonissue for you. Interesting.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So repeatedly telling people to kill themselves is a nonissue for you. Interesting.

That is up to them if they want to do it or not. He never threatened anyone that I'm aware of.

No I don't have a problem with it. If he had threatened someone then that is a different story.

Who is that small of a person that really cares what someone on a free sports forum says about them? That is what is wrong with this country to many thin skinned people alive in this world.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering that he is an old man with medication issues, It is a nonissue to me. If you have followed the guy, and believe what he says, he is in poor health, though he was going to die a couple months ago and signed off. He stated that blogging about WVU was the last joy he had in life.

Do you really agree with taking that away when you can just ignore his posts?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is up to them if they want to do it or not. He never threatened anyone that I'm aware of.

No I don't have a problem with it. If he had threatened someone then that is a different story.

Who is that small of a person that really cares what someone on a free sports forum says about them? That is what is wrong with this country to many thin skinned people alive in this world.

Hammer...you wanna field this one?

:L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know, man. I just saw snippets of the horrible things he said, plus threatening to sue the Hoop.

Don't see him being reinstated but good luck with that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only one problem, fellas. For two months someone else has been posing as Jim Koon, using all his accounts. His children are attempting to get to the bottom of this disturbing behavior and uncover the sinister plot to defame their father.
JIMKOON is missing and someone has taken over his identity!!! :omg:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:koon:

Too soon? :noidea:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only one problem, fellas. For two months someone else has been posing as Jim Koon, using all his accounts. His children are attempting to get to the bottom of this disturbing behavior and uncover the sinister plot to defame their father.

Conspiracy-esque.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do know these kind of threads never work

I also hope that you guys dont think that this a democracy here too...ha ha ha

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can we get him a new password?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get him a new password?

According to "his son", they got his email and that person who was posting was never Jim Koon. The real Jim Koon hasn't been online in a "long time".

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the fuck out with this stupid shit.

The prick decided his best interest was to sue and then own sportshoopla.... His words.

Not too mention he wished death upon a fellow WV fan.

What is wrong with you people?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what dont you guy's get here .. the poster that you knew as jim koon wasn't really jim koon the asshole stole jim's identy and pretended to be jim and you want the no good SON OF A BITCHEN THIEF BACK .. what does that say about you

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well each and every person on this sight cold tell me to die, and I wouldn't give a shit what they said.

It is just my opinion that someone has got a mental problem that gets offended by something that trivial.

That is just my opinion, it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with it.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what dont you guy's get here .. the poster that you knew as jim koon wasn't really jim koon the asshole stole jim's identy and pretended to be jim and you want the no good SON OF A BITCHEN THIEF BACK .. what does that say about you

That we are all a bunch of stupid... backward... inbreds.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well each and every person on this sight cold tell me to die, and I wouldn't give a shit what they said.

It is just my opinion that someone has got a mental problem that gets offended by something that trivial.

That is just my opinion, it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with it.

Ok, so how about defending his threat to sue the owner of this board. The guy who works very hard to keep this board the best it can be. The guy who bought the website with his own money.

JK threatened to sue and further stated he would own this website, this due to his banning for threats made to another poster.

Keep in mind this is a privately owned sports message board. A board that offers us a lot of freedom to post what we want with few rules.