• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perlman smacks Texas and the Big 10

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't solicit a moderator on the issue. Apparently Ghost stepped in on his own. Just so you know that.

i did alert ghost to the problem, i don't think we needed freddie's nonsense, especially with all the realignment talk.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few things...

How would "Vinnie" treat someone who was "suspended" and couldn't defend themselves? Do we have an example?

Would you let someone like this date your sister or daughter?
"all that really matters is that you don't even breathe without my permission. keep proving me right shades. control. i've got it all over you. what's funny. you gave it to me unsolicited. pathetic shades. verrrry pathetic."

After "one" slight of humor post referrenced to fred you're quick to throw out the victim card.

This is SportsHoopla...fredmelmackian "vinnie" controls nobody!

It isn't me coming to defend Vinnie at all. I would have said the same thing about anyone else that just got banned or suspended. I am not a big censorship guy. I you don't like something someone says then ignore them. There is a way to ignore people on here so you don't even have to see their posts so if needed us that.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't me coming to defend Vinnie at all. I would have said the same thing about anyone else that just got banned or suspended. I am not a big censorship guy. I you don't like something someone says then ignore them. There is a way to ignore people on here so you don't even have to see their posts so if needed us that.

The community has spoken...Let yer buddy vinnie play with his shadybilly and fredmelmackian aliases on disney.