• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perlman smacks Texas and the Big 10

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been very critical of Perlman over the years but after listening to him in front of the regents and how he stuck up for Nebraska at the Big 12 conference last week was amazing. He laid it all out to the regents and smacked Texas and the Big 12 around very nicely. If you did not get a chance to hear it then you should find it.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you are on the husker board shades, you WILL show respect for COACH osborne. you WILL call him COACH osborne, Dr. Tom or sir. Don't they teach you manners in kansas? you're a fuckin jayhawk cretin!

:eek:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

May I introduce you to our resident troll? He's convinced 60% of NU fans are some poster named shades and are secret Kansas fans. LMAO

He wouldn't last a day on the general board without getting dickrolled.

Forgot to add he thinks he's Bo Pelini as well. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've met him personally and have been told by him that Tom is appropriate, he is still human

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
May I introduce you to our resident troll? He's convinced 60% of NU fans are some poster named shades and are secret Kansas fans. LMAO

He wouldn't last a day on the general board without getting dickrolled.

all that really matters is that you don't even breathe without my permission. keep proving me right shades. control. i've got it all over you. what's funny. you gave it to me unsolicited. pathetic shades. verrrry pathetic.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that really matters is that you don't even breathe without my permission. keep proving me right shades. control. i've got it all over you. what's funny. you gave it to me unsolicited. pathetic shades. verrrry pathetic.

We shall see freddy redsquares...We shall see.

You don't even have control over your meds at this point.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not approving of everything "Vinnie" says and does but now that he is "suspended" it is kind of childish and girly to crack on a guy that can not defend himself right now.

McBride

Outstanding in my field
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been very critical of Perlman over the years but after listening to him in front of the regents and how he stuck up for Nebraska at the Big 12 conference last week was amazing. He laid it all out to the regents and smacked Texas and the Big 12 around very nicely. If you did not get a chance to hear it then you should find it.

I heard Perlman say today that one of the main reasons we left the Big 12 was the fact that Texas would not give the rights to broadcast their games to the Big 12. They wanted a 'Texas' network, not a Big 12 network. They are control freaks, who were basically irrelevant in college football for 20 years before the creation of the Big 12. Then, they expect the Big 12 to revolve around them.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Perlman say today that one of the main reasons we left the Big 12 was the fact that Texas would not give the rights to broadcast their games to the Big 12. They wanted a 'Texas' network, not a Big 12 network. They are control freaks, who were basically irrelevant in college football for 20 years before the creation of the Big 12. Then, they expect the Big 12 to revolve around them.

that is a very good point Mcbride --rep

and I have to wait on the rep

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not approving of everything "Vinnie" says and does but now that he is "suspended" it is kind of childish and girly to crack on a guy that can not defend himself right now.

A few things...

How would "Vinnie" treat someone who was "suspended" and couldn't defend themselves? Do we have an example?

Would you let someone like this date your sister or daughter?
"all that really matters is that you don't even breathe without my permission. keep proving me right shades. control. i've got it all over you. what's funny. you gave it to me unsolicited. pathetic shades. verrrry pathetic."

I didn't solicit a moderator on the issue. Apparently Ghost stepped in on his own. Just so you know that.

After "one" slight of humor post referrenced to fred you're quick to throw out the victim card.

This is SportsHoopla...fredmelmackian "vinnie" controls nobody!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Hi RED.

Been busy as hell this year. Hopefully after the 12th of July, things will start to get back to normal and slow down a bit. I'm getting tired of all the rain. Have you seen where McConaughy is back to 76% full pool already. If I'm not mistaken it was a 46% last year.

This has been a wild spring for CFB. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of this shakes out for the other's.
I'm glad to see Texas is having a power struggle within their own faculty, DeLoss say's let's go Pac 10, Mack say's NO. Keep bickering boy's
Oh, last but not least: FUCK TEXAS

Have a good one RED, hope to meet you this year in T.O's house. I'll let you know which game I'm going to. Hopefully texas.