• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percy Harvin Retires

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is briwas101

Do you remember me predicting when we traded for Harvin that:

1. Harvin would play 0 games in 2013 (I was almost right)
2. He would be off the team before the start of 2015 season.
3. He would be out of the NFL before the 2016 season.

While you guys were congratulating the Hawks, I correctly predicted not only Harvin's utter failure with the Hawks but his impending departure from the NFL completely.

And I got banned for it...because only a troll would predict something like that...

The Harvin trade pick-wise for player is the worst roster move in Hawks history (Mirer not only gave us more as a player, he also netted us 2 1sts in a trade) and the fastest 1st round pick trade flame out in NFL history. Harvin elected surgery without suffering any damage since signing the contract. That goes down as one of the biggest screw jobs ever by a player and one of the worst oversights by a team.

Then we have the CONTRACT which is one of the worst in NFL history. He literally made MILLIONS PER GAME while being mediocre other than a garbage-time TX in the Super Bowl (game was over in 1st half). Not only was the contract outrageous, it was UNNECESSARY because Harvin still had 1 year left on rookie deal. If Hawks made him earn a new deal they would have saved enough money to give Tate a 3 year contract with some money left over.

When you combine the draft picks we gave up, the insane contract we didn't need to give him, and his abysmal production as a Seahawk it adds up to ONE OF THE THREE WORST MOVES IN NFL HISTORY.

I know you're proud of getting me banned, Harold, but I just wanted to point out that you got me banned because I was insanely right about something that almost everyone else was insanely wrong about.

When we traded for Harvin there was probably only one person in the whole world who predicted that Harvin would be out of the NFL before the 2016 season: me.

You're back?:L
I believe you were banned for overall idiocy. I'm sure it wasn't just one thing.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is briwas101

While you guys were congratulating the Hawks, I correctly predicted not only Harvin's utter failure with the Hawks but his impending departure from the NFL completely.

And I got banned for it...because only a troll would predict something like that...

The Harvin trade pick-wise for player is the worst roster move in Hawks history (Mirer not only gave us more as a player, he also netted us 2 1sts in a trade) and the fastest 1st round pick trade flame out in NFL history. Harvin elected surgery without suffering any damage since signing the contract. That goes down as one of the biggest screw jobs ever by a player and one of the worst oversights by a team.

Then we have the CONTRACT which is one of the worst in NFL history. He literally made MILLIONS PER GAME while being mediocre other than a garbage-time TX in the Super Bowl (game was over in 1st half). Not only was the contract outrageous, it was UNNECESSARY because Harvin still had 1 year left on rookie deal. If Hawks made him earn a new deal they would have saved enough money to give Tate a 3 year contract with some money left over.

When you combine the draft picks we gave up, the insane contract we didn't need to give him, and his abysmal production as a Seahawk it adds up to ONE OF THE THREE WORST MOVES IN NFL HISTORY.

I know you're proud of getting me banned, Harold, but I just wanted to point out that you got me banned because I was insanely right about something that almost everyone else was insanely wrong about.

When we traded for Harvin there was probably only one person in the whole world who predicted that Harvin would be out of the NFL before the 2016 season: me.

LOL you got banned because you're a dickcheese troll and a waste of space. Who gives a fuck whether you were right or wrong? That's right, no one. Sad after all this time that concept still hasn't gotten through to your dumb ass.

Last edited:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of gannon's alts.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is briwas101

I predict that nobody cares what you think and that you will be banned again. How you like them apples?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like Breaker - only stupid?????
Kind of different then Breaker actually. This guy just like the sound of his voice, never remembered his failures, never recognized other had concerns about a move, it was all about him. The most self centered poster I ever came across. His post always included a heavy dose of how smart he was and how stupid everyone else was including the team. Actually liked being disliked. iDK just a very weird dude.

briwas83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're back?:L
I believe you were banned for overall idiocy. I'm sure it wasn't just one thing.
If by idiocy you mean "saying correct things and making accurate predictions that upset the majority of people who lack critical thinking skills" then yes.

briwas83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite inaccurate.

I'm th
Yeah that's the guy. Wrong 11 out 12 times and all you heard from him was the one time he was right. He's a legend in his own mind.:nod:

Kind of different then Breaker actually. This guy just like the sound of his voice, never remembered his failures, never recognized other had concerns about a move, it was all about him. The most self centered poster I ever came across. His post always included a heavy dose of how smart he was and how stupid everyone else was including the team. Actually liked being disliked. iDK just a very weird dude.

Yeah that's the guy. Wrong 11 out 12 times and all you heard from him was the one time he was right. He's a legend in his own mind.:nod:
That's not even remotely accurate, Harold.

I was easily right about 8/10 times, and usually right about things where the majority were wrong.

I wasn't always right, but I was easily right more than anyone else.

I understand my "style" may suck, but I don't care about style I care about making accurate assessments. I was never trying to win a popularity contest, I was trying to be the smartest poster who made the most accurate predictions and I easily succeeded in that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by idiocy you mean "saying correct things and making accurate predictions that upset the majority of people who lack critical thinking skills" then yes.
Not this alt. Your others are more worthy.