• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percy Harvin Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess this as good of a place as any to let some of my favorite seahawk fans know....

I am just really really really sorry to hear about the Percy Harvin injury. Its just terrible! Terrible I tell you. Such a shame really. And whoever thought that celebrating the injury to a division rival's WR could bite you in the ass so quickly?

:suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never celebrated Crabs injury and most Seahawks didn't either. I wanted SF at full strength on Sept 15th so their fans couldn't strike up the excuse wagon like they did after 42-13.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never celebrated Crabs injury and most Seahawks didn't either. I wanted SF at full strength on Sept 15th so their fans couldn't strike up the excuse wagon like they did after 42-13.

Forgive supers, he thinks that if one person says it everyone thinks it. It's easier for stupid people to just generalize.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzgerald better not be next... jesus. This division is already getting hit hard with injuries.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzgerald better not be next... jesus. This division is already getting hit hard with injuries.

don't even say it man. Fitz will be fine.

I heard Ryan Swope was put on the cardinals reserved/retired list.... which means his career is already over, you guys have had yours already. Not that that was like losing crabtree or harvin, but still....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't even say it man. Fitz will be fine.

I heard Ryan Swope was put on the cardinals reserved/retired list.... which means his career is already over, you guys have had yours already. Not that that was like losing crabtree or harvin, but still....

lol, very true... I was disappointed to here about Swope. Fitz, Floyd and Roberts will still be a pretty solid trio, however.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin does not have a very good reputation. In college he choked a coach to the floor, he demanded preferential treatment, he refused to practice, and some have said that he was pivotal in creating a bad environment at Florida. In the pro's, he has publicly fought with his coaches, threw his QB under the bus, refused to play because of headaches, demanded trades, threatened to not play unless he got a new contract.....

Lets face it, Harvin is pretty much a total entitled dick. He might have some amazing abilities that show through when he doesn't have a head ache or is choking a coach but overall... he is not good person.

I don't feel too sorry.

Protect The Nest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I never celebrate an injury, but I must say when it happens to a guy like Harvin on a team like the Seahawks it does seem as if karma intervened.

Status
Not open for further replies.