• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Teutul, Sr. (of Orange County Choppers) suffers heart attack?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And ya, I have to admit, I usually can't help myself when somebody just blows their top. I was at the McDonald's drive through once, and you know how they've got two lanes for ordering at most of them now.. Well, I pulled into one AFTER some guy in an SUV had already been sitting there in the other one for a while.

I ordered...pulled ahead...and I don't think they even saw the other guy. So I looked in my rearview and I see him just fuckin' losing it... He's yelling so hard I can actually see red in his face from like 10 feet away through windows. He blasts over the curb trying to squeeze around me, which just pisses him off more because then his wife starts yelling at him. He tries to glare at me but I'm just laughing and gesturing at his car like, "you're just lucky you didn't hit my car on top of it...calm your silly ass down..."

So he pulls up next to some poor lady at the 1st window and just starts screaming over her little Corolla at the guy in the window. I was laughing so hard. He tore out of the lot, almost hit somebody else, and got pulled over by a cop.

Funniest thing I have ever seen. And he had NY plates too, so you know the cop was like, "oooo...a little out of state funding for the city..."

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh my, that had all the makings for hilarity to be sure. Some character. Can't even go to Mickey D's for a bite without fighting, screwing up vehicles, almost killing someone, pissing off wifey, nearing stroke levels, and getting stopped. Rather costly trip for a Value Meal. haha

*NY plates, bonus. lol

Edit: I really try and use wit (or whatever it takes) to defuse certain situations, but hey, I'm only human -- I'm gonna laugh if you're straight up ridiculous. (lol)

Last edited:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watched the new CMT series American Chopper with Paul Sr.? I always fast-forwarded through the OCC segments of the last series and only watched Junior's part. Anyone else?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the last few, but CMT almost immediately puts the full episode online.

for me, too much bullshit with pranks. Just build them and show some work being done. This hiring of the pseudo Junior evan started it out wrong for me. Plenty of quality work, but as soon as a prank hits, I am surfing another channel.

So fast forward thru pranks, watch the builds for me. I dont think Jr respected what his father gave him for a career and fame, but am not one of the sr supporters either. Just want to watch builds on tv, bikes, cars, coke machines, with no drama.

If you get a chance to see Rods and wheels, the new monday show, its two father partners with two sons so twice the grief that made american choppers. At least with fast and loud you know they are goofs and dont take them seriously.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use to watch the Discovery show a lot but I checked out once they split, only catching a few episodes out every now and then. It pissed me off at how delusional Junior was. Yes, he's a talented artist, but his Dad is a way smarter business man than he is and the other guys in the shop were very talented builders but Junior acted like he was hot shit. I said "artist" specifically because that's what he was. 3/4s of the bike he builds aren't even functional. And if he didn't have someone else like Vinny to do the mechanical/electrical stuff, he couldn't do it. And then I'd get pissed at Senior because he'd shit on his son any chance he could get. Yeah, he was lazy and could be more professional, but its your kid man. Who trashes their kid on TV like that? I just couldn't watch any more. Fame finally got to them and made their egos too big for the show to be enjoyable.