• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George dun goof

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selfish reasons?

You mean wanting the possible father of her child pay money to help raise him while he's out of the picture and playing professional basketball for a living?

I'm sure the child will be thrilled to find out that his/her dad offered money to be aborted.

Paul George = DUMB!!

She probably fucked him condomless knowing what she was getting into. She more than likely was thinking of herself and getting paid than the kid. Where do you guys come from? haha. Fuck atta here with that BS. She's a stripper! If she fucked anyone else that didn't have money and was stupid and got pregnant, she would be more likely to have an abortion than if she fucked Paul George.

Paul George is dumb, and I think you are ignorant.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie move PG. Here's a pro tip. You don't fuck strippers. You fuck models or celebrities. Their careers are much more dependent on the way their body looks so they're less likely to want to get preggo.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She probably fucked him condomless knowing what she was getting into. She more than likely was thinking of herself and getting paid than the kid. Where do you guys come from? haha. Fuck atta here with that BS. She's a stripper! If she fucked anyone else that didn't have money and was stupid and got pregnant, she would be more likely to have an abortion than if she fucked Paul George.

Paul George is dumb, and I think you are ignorant.

Yeah...she made him not wear a condom and also made him blow his load inside her. And you're calling me ignorant??

Your post is similar to Kobe fans posts..."it was her fault....she's a skank"

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie move PG. Here's a pro tip. You don't fuck strippers. You fuck models or celebrities. Their careers are much more dependent on the way their body looks so they're less likely to want to get preggo.

Hmm, good advice. You should work for player development in pro sports.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...she made him not wear a condom and also made him blow his load inside her. And you're calling me ignorant??

Your post is similar to Kobe fans posts..."it was her fault....she's a skank"

You have a problem with not reading my posts all the way through. I said he's a fuckin idiot for not wearing a condom. She probably knew what was up and was thinking chaching!

It's Paul's fault, but of course she's a skank, she's a stripper.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a problem with not reading my posts all the way through. I said he's a fuckin idiot for not wearing a condom. She probably knew what was up and was thinking chaching!

It's Paul's fault, but of course she's a skank, she's a stripper.

just like in Kobe's case. but his detractors wanna act like it was all his fault...:doh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many a man has made the mistake of letting the wrong head do the thinking.
From this point on, if it's true, ....she becomes the boss.