• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George dun goof

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got doc rivers daughter pregnant. Now he wants an abortion

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I'm reading you got the story slightly wrong. He was dating Doc Rivers daughter, got his side chick pregnant and is now offering her money to have an abortion

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got doc rivers daughter pregnant. Now he wants an abortion

"George is dating Callie Rivers, the daughter of Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, but reports have broken that George may have fathered a child with a Miami stripper named "Daniela" and offered her $1 million to abort the baby. Daniela appears to have turned down George's offer, and has instead begun uploading pictures of herself and her pregnant body.

Paul George Baby Mama A Stripper [PHOTOS]? Pacers Star Cheated On Doc Rivers Daughter, Offered Exotic Dancer 1 Million Dollars To Abort Child? [VIDEO] : NBA : Sports World News

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is true, then PG is an idiot for doing that, especially with a Miami woman. lol. No, but really, he's an idiot for not using a condom. And he's such a nice guy. Jeez. More drama. She looks pretty hot, but I'm guessing she is a bitch and doing what she is doing for selfish reasons.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is true, then PG is an idiot for doing that, especially with a Miami woman. lol. No, but really, he's an idiot for not using a condom. And he's such a nice guy. Jeez. More drama. She looks pretty hot, but I'm guessing she is a bitch and doing what she is doing for selfish reasons.

Don't find women more sleazy than those in Miami outside of Bangkok or the PI. He may lose his member.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why should she take that money? What if she really wanted a kid? If you don't use a condom you have to be ready and prepared for this possible situation. Paul should've used a condom...Simple as that

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should she take that money? What if she really wanted a kid? If you don't use a condom you have to be ready and prepared for this possible situation. Paul should've used a condom...Simple as that

Well, there are always staircases. But I guess that didn't work in your case, eh?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball players are dumb.....Who has unprotected sex w/their side chick?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all want to bitch about LBJ for being this huge douche, but it turns out he is the best of the best when it comes to off court BS, that must burn you guys right up huh?

Also, love the timing of this, playoff time would have been better :D

Magic Johnson? And I do mean johnson. :laugh3: Cornholed BY wrong chic.

FIFY

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selfish reasons?

You mean wanting the possible father of her child pay money to help raise him while he's out of the picture and playing professional basketball for a living?

I'm sure the child will be thrilled to find out that his/her dad offered money to be aborted.

Paul George = DUMB!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Callie is fine as fuck, despite a horrible case of duck face disease but damn, her history with men sucks too. Apparently she was dating Brandon Spikes until he came out with a sex tape...with out her.

Maybe she doesn't put out?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the topic of abortion, that is really up to her and nobody else. They both made a mistake but that is her body.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because she's a stripper. All strippers do is care about money. lol

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Callie Rivers...in the only 2 pictures that are not egregious duck face pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all want to bitch about LBJ for being this huge douche, but it turns out he is the best of the best when it comes to off court BS, that must burn you guys right up huh?

Also, love the timing of this, playoff time would have been better :D

FIFY

STFU lol. I know he's stupid for doing it, I agree. You can't make me mad over this shit, because I will always call my own players out. Unlike Heat fans who to this day when asked if LeBron flops say "Huh? What are you talking about?" Please.