• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats Fans Panic........

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Montana was a system guy too last 2 seasons he played 25 games 29 tds/16 int. Sure age has nothing to do with it

Sure age has to do with it, but no Pats fan believed that heading into this season....Now it's their scapegoat....
I was talking about the argument on both sides and that a stinky season by him would add to an already ongoing argument about him being a system qb.....And of course PM, Montana etc did it without blatantly cheating and whining like a spurned teenage girl when he had to face the piper....Big difference....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Montana was a system guy too last 2 seasons he played 25 games 29 tds/16 int. Sure age has nothing to do with it
Brett Favre played until the age of 42.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good nite Gentlemen, see you tomorrow , good lord willing !!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre played until the age of 42.

True dat. Brady will be ok, his worst career stats are against KC and struggles against Denver too. He was way off on Thurs, over threw a lot, so not like his arm is given out and 0 int was the one brightside

Reactions: GNG

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure age has to do with it, but no Pats fan believed that heading into this season....Now it's their scapegoat....
I was talking about the argument on both sides and that a stinky season by him would add to an already ongoing argument about him being a system qb.....And of course PM, Montana etc did it without blatantly cheating and whining like a spurned teenage girl when he had to face the piper....Big difference....

You do know that Jerry Rice used stickum and the players put some oily shit on their jerseys? PM had the supposed fake air noise piped in and also they enforced the no contact after 5 yard rule because of Peyton and Polian whining after Law picked him off 3 times in a game. Don't take this wrong but you sound like a broad with this cheating shit. Player's swap jersey's ,I'll swap you a ball needle for some some deer antler spray

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Jerry Rice used stickum and the players put some oily shit on their jerseys? PM had the supposed fake air noise piped in and also they enforced the no contact after 5 yard rule because of Peyton and Polian whining after Law picked him off 3 times in a game. Don't take this wrong but you sound like a broad with this cheating shit. Player's swap jersey's ,I'll swap you a ball needle for some some deer antler spray
Don't forget Peytons' HGH. Oh that's right it was for his wife. The reason PM is doing so many commercials now is the hush $ debt he still owes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans finally realizing what the Browns were smart enough to realize in 1996...

Cold-Take-Belichick.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No that ball needle cost 1 MIL some #1 draft pics, 4 game suspension and made an * the Pats birth mark, and the antler spray cost nothing......You keep yours and I'll keep mine....
But you are starting to sound like NW with this defend the thief with the goods in his hand theory, and speaking of acting like a woman, Brady and his fans are so akin to whining that they go together like stink and poop....
It's all part of the banter game though sonny, you should know that !!!!

upload_2017-9-12_16-48-2.jpeg:dhd:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that ball needle cost 1 MIL some #1 draft pics, 4 game suspension and made an * the Pats birth mark, and the antler spray cost nothing......You keep yours and I'll keep mine....
But you are starting to sound like NW with this defend the thief with the goods in his hand theory, and speaking of acting like a woman, Brady and his fans are so akin to whining that they go together like stink and poop....

View attachment 166052:dhd:

I'm not defending anybody and never said that they didn't cheat. Just funny to hear my 75 yr old friend throw rocks when his team and most others have glass houses too. Go on say Cheatriots and Bill Bilicheat if it gets your jollies off, I stopped with the name calling in kindergarten, when the teacher punished me and took away my slinky

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 166052:dhd:
Grandpa tell us that story again about how the Colts/Browns/Ravens used to be good and how Flacco was elite. I love that story.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defending anybody and never said that they didn't cheat. Just funny to hear my 75 yr old friend throw rocks when his team and most others have glass houses too. Go on say Cheatriots and Bill Bilicheat if it gets your jollies off, I stopped with the name calling in kindergarten, when the teacher punished me and took away my slinky

75 ????....I'm an over 50 Phenom but 75 is highly over exaggerated....Oh that's right, that's what Pats fans do isn't it !!!!!!:rolleyes2:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grandpa tell us that story again about how the Colts/Browns/Ravens used to be good and how Flacco was elite. I love that story.

How bout that Ravens shutdown D !!!!!

And the Pats give up 550+ yards to Alex Smith.....:pound::pound::L:L:dhd::heh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout that Ravens shutdown D !!!!!

And the Pats give up 550+ yards to Alex Smith.....:pound::pound::L:L:dhd::heh:
I don't like fiction stories.
Alex > Joe let's keep it real.
Alex had 368 yards.
Cool story from quite possibly the best fiction story teller on the hoop:thumb:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like fiction stories.
Alex > Joe let's keep it real.
Alex had 368 yards.
Cool story from quite possibly the best fiction story teller on the hoop:thumb:

I know your vision is skewed by your overwhelming homerism but now you reveal that you failed basic math....

"Hunt also had a 58-yard scamper and finished with 148 yards rushing and 98 receiving. Hill had 133 yards through the air, and Smith went 28 for 35 for 368 yards and four touchdowns and no interceptions."
Let me help you Corky, 368 + 148 = 516....Now in schools that don't send the short bus for it's students, that's over 500 yards....
Warning.......Please don't try to cross the street by yourself, get some help or you'll get run over !!!:rolleyes2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your vision is skewed by your overwhelming homerism but now you reveal that you failed basic math....

"Hunt also had a 58-yard scamper and finished with 148 yards rushing and 98 receiving. Hill had 133 yards through the air, and Smith went 28 for 35 for 368 yards and four touchdowns and no interceptions."
Let me help you Corky, 368 + 148 = 516....Now in schools that don't send the short bus for it's students, that's over 500 yards....
Warning.......Please don't try to cross the street by yourself, get some help or you'll get run over !!!:rolleyes2:
Do they even have schools in MaryLand anymore?
Your logic is a little foggy at best:L. It's like saying D. Freeman had 37 yards rushing for Atlanta so 368 + 37 = 405, that's over 400. Who cares what some one else did. As usual just another epic fail on your part that you'll try and tap dance out of. You screwed up again, own it. Alex threw for 368 and had 3 yards rushing. Do I need to add them up for you? Alex did not even have close to over 500 all purpose yards you MaryLand clown.

Wait you're pulling my leg right? Even you aren't this stupid.

Then again maybe you are:think:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they even have schools in MaryLand anymore?
Your logic is a little foggy at best:L. It's like saying D. Freeman had 37 yards rushing for Atlanta so 368 + 37 = 405, that's over 400. Who cares what some one else did. As usual just another epic fail on your part that you'll try and tap dance out of. You screwed up again, own it. Alex threw for 368 and had 3 yards rushing. Do I need to add them up for you? Alex did not even have close to over 500 all purpose yards you MaryLand clown.

Wait you're pulling my leg right? Even you aren't this stupid.

Then again maybe you are:think:

I understand his theory Flacco threw for a staggering 121 yards ,West ran for 80 yards and Maclin caught for 56 yards, So 257 for the 3 combined. Brady who had one of his worst games ever threw for 267 on his own

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand his theory Flacco threw for a staggering 121 yards ,West ran for 80 yards and Maclin caught for 56 yards, So 257 for the 3 combined. Brady who had one of his worst games ever threw for 267 on his own
Ouch! That's down right embarrassing.
No wonder he takes the liberty of using whatever kind of random numbers he wants when creatively writting a story.