• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Patriots at Cardinals 5:30 PT NBC

DreTown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, but what do you think they should do? Turn Garappalo into draft picks or sit on him for Brady's goodbye?
I'd like them to keep him, cause idont think Brady will be around for three more years. What everyone here says though is hes gone after the four weeks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we can all see, the D is not one of the better D in the league right now. We have a rookie CB that gave up 2 TDs. This loss is all on this unprepared D the Cards threw out there tonight.

They should have committed more to the run and try to keep the defense off the field.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I know BA would screw that up.

He has a workhorse back but insists on pushing the ball downfield in every situation.

DreTown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have committed more to the run and try to keep the defense off the field.

Johnson was getting good yardage, I was surprised they didnt get him involved more. I don't think I saw them use the play-action at all.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a workhorse back but insists on pushing the ball downfield in every situation.

Yep, I just don't understand his thinking. He also didn't even use Chris Johnson but once. If he was worried about DJ getting gassed, he could have gone to CJ more.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals should have kept driving the ball upfield. IT is that simple.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson was getting good yardage, I was surprised they didnt get him involved more. I don't think I saw them use the play-action at all.

It's really Arians weakness. He considers himself a QB guru and feels like he needs to prove it every Sunday.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like them to keep him, cause idont think Brady will be around for three more years. What everyone here says though is hes gone after the four weeks.
Gone to the bench or to another team.

I wonder if he understands this is a rehearsal for about 16 teams...and if he does well he's going to get a shot at the keys to the car.

It's a win now league, so my guess is the Pats will trade him if they can get value...

DreTown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if he understands this is a rehearsal for about 16 teams...and if he does well he's going to get a shot at the keys to the car.

It's a win now league, so my guess is the Pats will trade him if they can get value...

If he keeps playing as well as he did tonight, there will definitely be value there. I rather have him sit on the bench for another year or two and then take over for Brady. Finding a QB is so hard, I'd hate to have to start drafting more of them and not knowing what you have.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most surprising thing was how good a job Bennet did on Chandler Jones. That was a blocking clinic by a TE.

DreTown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most surprising thing was how good a job Bennet did on Chandler Jones. That was a blocking clinic by a TE.
He was solid tonight, I'm going to be interested to see how they use him when Gronk gets back. They will have a lot of flexibility with both being great blockers and real pass threats.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he keeps playing as well as he did tonight, there will definitely be value there. I rather have him sit on the bench for another year or two and then take over for Brady. Finding a QB is so hard, I'd hate to have to start drafting more of them and not knowing what you have.
It's just a guess...and my guess is they'll trade him this off season. They'll then draft another, figure out if he can play and that will be the next guy. If Brady is still playing at a high level, they'll turn him into more assets and then do it again. If it's too close to the end for Brady, they might just trade him and hand the keys to the new guy. One thing is for sure, nobody plays forever. Heck, even George Blanda retired...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty excited that the Hawks won, huh?

Ah yea I liked the way they won as it was not as most of you Hawk fans expected as weaknesses were exposed and more in line with what I expected.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yea I liked the way they won as it was not as most of you Hawk fans expected as weaknesses were exposed and more in line with what I expected.

I could say the same exact thing about the Packers win, if I was a little bitch. But a win is a win.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think he goes anywhere til the off-season, if at all. However, as I said last night trying to predict what BB will do is fruitless.