• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. That thing is a BEAST. Nice catch.
Do you know that they catch us by snagging us rather than fooling us into eating bait? I've always felt something was wrong in this regard. What do you think?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know that they catch us by snagging us rather than fooling us into eating bait? I've always felt something was wrong in this regard. What do you think?
So you don't even need to bait? You just throw a line in or what?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crossbow tom brady.png say wut 1 more time, I dare u

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got banned there on my main account.

That's because you and I have a way with words. We could explain the most vile thing possible without cursin
I was surprised about Welfare Bear as well. You had the same problem I did which was an inability to make an alt sound like anything but yourself. The only way I could keep one was to not use it much.

Atro's racist DA from Law and Order was my favorite alt.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a good opportunity to announce that I have taken a 31 inch shit.

Yes, let it be known, it has happened.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want power trips?

You should have been on FanNation where people were put on ban on sight for literally no reason, which is why the majority of the people were just posting in private groups the last few years the site was around.
^^^^^^^^^^^
I can attest to this. I was among those resigned to private boards.

At first, the Hoop seems through the looking glass to refugees from the former forums adjunct to sports media Web sites. After a bit, you appreciate Hammer's relaxed attitude towards language usage and his hard position on material that is anathema to advertisers. If you've ever worked for a small business or felt the entrepreneurial spirit, you should be sympathetic to this. :2cents:

I appreciate the Hoop, Hammer's entrepreneurial gall, all those who chip in to make it happen, and that I have an account, here. :yo:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, my bad......I just read the actual original post. I thought we were literally talking about confronting our own shit.

Please, carry on everybody.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HammerDown I just wanted you and our fellow Hooplans to know that I love tHoop so much I sometimes spooge into my tHoop shirt. I tried with the computer, but that gets expensive. Don't tell my Wife.

Last edited:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a good opportunity to announce that I have taken a 31 inch shit.

Well done Sir. Well done indeed

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, my words.

I don't really like the fact that you think so little of this 'place' (which you own now), but I can see your frustrastions with the posters here. You threaten to shut down a website for those who 'have no life', yet they are the ones that keep this going. I really just want you to know that SportsHoopla and some of the older posters here happened to help save my life back in the summer of 2010. Some are still here....some not. I mean, if this goes away it wouldn't really effect me at this point, but just know that there could be someone out there that comes here for relief......for a getaway......for help. And there are others here that are here to help. This is a tight knit community of people that care for one another and to joke about taking it away isn't cool in my book. You're an awesome person for taking over this place and we all appreciate it.....sorry for the serious 'manifesto'

You must not have read this part.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

And can you help me understand what you mean by this... :scratch:

You threaten to shut down a website for those who 'have no life', yet they are the ones that keep this going.

Specifically I'd like to know how I can get my expenses reimbursed by them since "they are the ones that keep this going."

Can I get a mental health reference please? I'm not the one that owns a website that is "losing" money :lol:

Yeah, you've lost me. :twitch:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you have to slowly crouch-walk away from the toilet as the last 1/3rd of it slid out your ass? Have someone go outside to get a stick to break it up?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not have read this part.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

And can you help me understand what you mean by this... :scratch:

Specifically I'd like to know how I can get my expenses reimbursed by them since "they are the ones that keep this going."

Yeah, you've lost me. :twitch:
I was drunk off my ass. Don't really know what happened. My bad