• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paolo VS Cheatriots Death Knoll

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This is like Miami's own lil Super Bowl!" - arrogant-ass Cheatriots fans :rolleyes2:

I am getting sick and tired of this saying as well.

Folks... We can't go bashing the Dolphins yet because they BEAT the Patriots last time and can do it again. I get this was a tongue and cheek thread directed at Paulo but come on with the "Patriots will crush the Dolphins or they have no chance, etc."

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are pretty much the only pats fans on here ( minus 2 or 3).......and I for one responded to the " cheat-riots" thread your compadre started.,........and I'm not overlooking your team this week, but there is a revenge factor for week-1, that I think we'll settle.,...thas'all.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are pretty much the only pats fans on here ( minus 2 or 3).......and I for one responded to the " cheat-riots" thread your compadre started.,........and I'm not overlooking your team this week, but there is a revenge factor for week-1, that I think we'll settle.,...thas'all.

It WILL be settled....Pats are a lot different than in game 1. The o-line isn't a total disaster (even though it still has issues), Gronk is Gronk, Brady and the receivers are on the same page, the running game is better and the defense has been outstanding in the last 5 games playing against the best QB's in the game.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It WILL be settled....Pats are a lot different than in game 1. The o-line isn't a total disaster (even though it still has issues), Gronk is Gronk, Brady and the receivers are on the same page, the running game is better and the defense has been outstanding in the last 5 games playing against the best QB's in the game.

You're also catching the Fins at possibly their weakest point in the season. You should win! If you guys would just talk about the game like you preach it wouldn't be an issue instead more than half the comments are just garbage...and then you're shocked when people perceive pats fans as arrogant pricks??? you do it to yourselves....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for nearly every Patriots fan. We're all pretty much sick and tired of the Cheatriots", "Cheaters" and Spygate. The one that pisses us off the most is "You haven't won a Super Bowl since you got cheating." 95% of the accusers don't really know what happened. They read something and now they're experts.

The Patriots got caught videotaping the Jets sideline and the defensive signals of the Jets. Roger Goodell as the new Commissioner and fan of the New York Jets decided to punish the Patriots as harshly as he could. He took away their #1 draft choice and fined the hated Bill Belichick $500,000. If the Patriots had decided to challenge his decision in court, Kraft would own the NFL today. The Patriots did not break any written by law or written NFL rule. They violated a Commissioner's ban on videotaping other teams during games. Something every team in the NFL had been doing for years until Goodell banned it. That and his order was never approved by the Competition Committee or the owners board.

This was nothing more than Eric Mangini trying to one - up his former boss. The boss who helped him get a good rep as a defensive coordinator. A boss who also gave him a recommendation for the Head Coach position of the NY Jets.

Since 2005, the Patriots have been consistently winning at least 10 regular season games a year and have never been accused of anything illegal or seemingly illegal. But every year we hear the same line of shit from the same semi-literate people who just can't get over something that happened 8 years ago. When they can't think of anything positive to say about their own team they fall back to..................."CHEATriots".

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time the Pats won a SB was 10 years ago. The Pats deserve respect though for being contenders but that's kind of a weird thing to brag about. I view the Pats of the last decade like the Buffalo Bills in the 1990's. The Bills won four straight conference championships at that time without a championship. The Pats have been divisional champs and sporadic conference champs. (3 times in the last 10 years)

Talk to any Pats fan for 3 mins and he'll have you convinced they've won the last 15 Super Bowls. Most delusional fans in all of organized American sports.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This is like Miami's own lil Super Bowl!" - arrogant-ass Cheatriots fans :rolleyes2:
That was wk 2.

Do you need me to send you another schedule?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for nearly every Patriots fan. We're all pretty much sick and tired of the Cheatriots", "Cheaters" and Spygate. The one that pisses us off the most is "You haven't won a Super Bowl since you got cheating." 95% of the accusers don't really know what happened. They read something and now they're experts.

The Patriots got caught videotaping the Jets sideline and the defensive signals of the Jets. Roger Goodell as the new Commissioner and fan of the New York Jets decided to punish the Patriots as harshly as he could. He took away their #1 draft choice and fined the hated Bill Belichick $500,000. If the Patriots had decided to challenge his decision in court, Kraft would own the NFL today. The Patriots did not break any written by law or written NFL rule. They violated a Commissioner's ban on videotaping other teams during games. Something every team in the NFL had been doing for years until Goodell banned it. That and his order was never approved by the Competition Committee or the owners board.

This was nothing more than Eric Mangini trying to one - up his former boss. The boss who helped him get a good rep as a defensive coordinator. A boss who also gave him a recommendation for the Head Coach position of the NY Jets.

Since 2005, the Patriots have been consistently winning at least 10 regular season games a year and have never been accused of anything illegal or seemingly illegal. But every year we hear the same line of shit from the same semi-literate people who just can't get over something that happened 8 years ago. When they can't think of anything positive to say about their own team they fall back to..................."CHEATriots".

We only have to go over this over and over because pats fans keep bringing it up because deep down they know their bowls are tainted. Everyone knows it and we’ve been over it a million times so you guys look like the illiterate ones... Goodell warned everyone but your cheating ass coach couldn't stop himself therefore your team was penalized. Done end of story. If the Fins were doing this they would have been penalized too.... Also no one said that the pats didn't have good teams too bad that we'll never know either way how this affected their bowl games but BB wouldn't have done it if it didn't help his team anyone knows that.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 32 teams were "warned"........B.B. Didn't heed the warning= Pats were penalized,and fined, ....end of fkkn story.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*........and I'm sure half the teams out there back then WERE cheating........maybe even MIami....?!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*........and I'm sure half the teams out there back then WERE cheating........maybe even MIami....?!

And there go the pats fans deflecting the blame to make them feel better...if you're angry go after your idiot coach he's the one to blame for screwing up your teams history.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to any Pats fan for 3 mins and he'll have you convinced they've won the last 15 Super Bowls. Most delusional fans in all of organized American sports.

I know you know this is a dynasty. Nobody else has touched it. Yes, we want another SB but this has been a good run and it's not done. Every year we are favorites and we have hope....

I like it and yes, I am arrogant!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only have to go over this over and over because pats fans keep bringing it up because deep down they know their bowls are tainted. Everyone knows it and we’ve been over it a million times so you guys look like the illiterate ones... Goodell warned everyone but your cheating ass coach couldn't stop himself therefore your team was penalized. Done end of story. If the Fins were doing this they would have been penalized too.... Also no one said that the pats didn't have good teams too bad that we'll never know either way how this affected their bowl games but BB wouldn't have done it if it didn't help his team anyone knows that.

Talk to your team representative, Paolo - he is who you are.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to your team representative, Paolo - he is who you are.....

Paolo, brings up the Pats' well documented cheating. He focuses on it more than other Fins posters. I think we should just let it be a thing of the past. It happened a long time ago. We could all agree that the Pats have just not been good enough to win a Superbowl in 10 years. It probably has nothing to do with the Pats not cheating anymore. The Pats are a "Divisional Dynasty" They can be proud of that. (while other teams have been winning superbowls during that time) Southieinnc, if you think that's a good reason to be arrogant then have at it.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey,.....the 1st/pick bowl is this weekend = jets@titans....?!

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spygate thing never bothered me, every team was doing it.They did it in a practice, it wasnt like they had someone on the opposing teams sidelines during game days. BUT the thing that does bother me and is why I seriously hate the Pats, is because of the snow plow game.. Having someone come out there and plow the snow off for your kicker was cheating. That is the only time I would call them cheaters...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spygate thing never bothered me, every team was doing it.They did it in a practice, it wasnt like they had someone on the opposing teams sidelines during game days. BUT the thing that does bother me and is why I seriously hate the Pats, is because of the snow plow game.. Having someone come out there and plow the snow off for your kicker was cheating. That is the only time I would call them cheaters...

:lol:

Good memories. The dude was on work release from the local prison.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there go the pats fans deflecting the blame to make them feel better...if you're angry go after your idiot coach he's the one to blame for screwing up your teams history.
Yup,....I'm deflecting blame here.......*rollz- eyez*,......you idiots keep bringing up the subject......( these cheat riots)....!?