• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panik Stricken

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panik homers again in 1 to nothing victory. Second game in a row the Giants win 1 to nothing on a Panik homer.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods, can we get the SF Giants a team board?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need 500 threads on the Giants. Fuck off.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain’t welcome in those parts.

Bans, especially team board bans are so lame.

You Giants fans are no better than those Philly fags that banned Omar from the Phil's board.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You Giants fans are no better than those Philly fags that banned Omar from the Phil's board.
There is a LONG history here, dude.

His STATED goal is to ruin boards he posts on. He was one the main reasons (granted, not the ONLY reason) we migrated here from Disney all those many years ago. He will never post on the Giants board here.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a LONG history here, dude.

His STATED goal is to ruin boards he posts on. He was one the main reasons (granted, not the ONLY reason) we migrated here from Disney all those many years ago. He will never post on the Giants board here.

Fair enough.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panik homers again in 1 to nothing victory. Second game in a row the Giants win 1 to nothing on a Panik homer.

Good thing you posted this, how would we have known?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Their little feelings get so hurt. Giants board members are aghast that any one would criticize the heroes that they would give anything to knob gobble

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Now thgere's the Panik we all know. Stupid fuck lets Puig out of a rundown and a run scores. Worse than a high school player.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Most of the individual team boards on here don't have that many people posting on them and they can get boring if it's just a bunch of people agreeing--you need a few wildcards to make them interesting. I came here from the ESPN boards and they had a larger group and didn't do anything to discourage "trolling" which I thought made it more fun. Back then the Braves and Phillies were the good teams in the division and the rivalry between those two boards was great. The Braves board had this one guy that was obviously intelligent but for some reason he didn't always understand humor. You could make an off hand comment about something like Terry Pendleton being overrated, then wait 12 hours and he'd be back with a 2 page report, complete with stats, graphs and links telling you how you were wrong. And of course you'd have another poster just say "Pendleton won the MVP so eat a dick". But I look at these boards like a neighborhood bar for people who are too lazy to go to the bar. Cheers would have been pretty boring if Norm and Cliff agreed on everything.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Montalban post on the Dodgers' board, he's sort of like an honorary Dodgers' fan in my eyes.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Most of the individual team boards on here don't have that many people posting on them and they can get boring if it's just a bunch of people agreeing--you need a few wildcards to make them interesting. I came here from the ESPN boards and they had a larger group and didn't do anything to discourage "trolling" which I thought made it more fun. Back then the Braves and Phillies were the good teams in the division and the rivalry between those two boards was great. The Braves board had this one guy that was obviously intelligent but for some reason he didn't always understand humor. You could make an off hand comment about something like Terry Pendleton being overrated, then wait 12 hours and he'd be back with a 2 page report, complete with stats, graphs and links telling you how you were wrong. And of course you'd have another poster just say "Pendleton won the MVP so eat a dick". But I look at these boards like a neighborhood bar for people who are too lazy to go to the bar. Cheers would have been pretty boring if Norm and Cliff agreed on everything.
It's not that this guy just has different opinions, he's a self-proclaimed troll who tries to piss off as many people as he can. Doesn't argue in good faith, doesn't know how to have fun, zero sense of humor, throw in being a big ol racist and you have an easy case for banning.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that this guy just has different opinions, he's a self-proclaimed troll who tries to piss off as many people as he can. Doesn't argue in good faith, doesn't know how to have fun, zero sense of humor, throw in being a big ol racist and you have an easy case for banning.
I don't know, it seems to me if you're pissed off by a guy making comments about a baseball team that's on you. As far as racism, I never noticed any from this guy but I am aware of racism and I think it is good that when someone is racist they post stuff out in the open so the rest of us can ridicule them. Remember when Howard Stern used to invite the KKK guy on his show? That was funny stuff

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, it seems to me if you're pissed off by a guy making comments about a baseball team that's on you. As far as racism, I never noticed any from this guy but I am aware of racism and I think it is good that when someone is racist they post stuff out in the open so the rest of us can ridicule them. Remember when Howard Stern used to invite the KKK guy on his show? That was funny stuff
To use your metaphor, this guy kept making a fool of himself in the neighborhood bar, arguing with everyone, ripping on the team non-stop and with no insight, basically being an asshole but not a fun or funny one. So we told him to GTFO. Now he's here in the bigger, more generic bar and when he says racist stuff here we can still ridicule him.

Message boards are a community, and if all you do is piss off everyone else in the group, eventually you get 86ed

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To use your metaphor, this guy kept making a fool of himself in the neighborhood bar, arguing with everyone, ripping on the team non-stop and with no insight, basically being an asshole but not a fun or funny one. So we told him to GTFO. Now he's here in the bigger, more generic bar and when he says racist stuff here we can still ridicule him.

Message boards are a community, and if all you do is piss off everyone else in the group, eventually you get 86ed
Agree to disagree :suds:
I will tell you I have seen absolutely nothing that he has posted on the mlb board recently that "pissed me off". And I'm anti "ban", but if that's what you guys decide to do I'm also not motivated to lobby to unban him, so you got that going for you.
which is nice